See... I was hoping for a kewl word verification thingy for this post to use, but you don't have that on your blog.*smooch*
Well, just for you, Nutzy, I've turned it on. *grin*
LOL...I never pay attention to the word thingy. Never see anything in them till someone posts theres. Mine right now is tajxk. Doesn't make me giggle, but makes me think of a poster over there.*waves at nutz*
shoot, I used the wrong there. It should be theirs or their's...
xwiswnhmmm. It's not making me think of anything immediately. You know, like rat sex.*smooch*
I'm supposed to remember the word verifications?This one is fxfcsku*giggle*
the best one I had was yesterday I got hrduphere I got hhjte, eh
avaelwff*obscure reference warning*Probably Beowulf's less distinguished brother.
xfzedkI must be dyslexic, because the first thing that popped out at me was FedEx. *sigh* I'm in love with the FedEx guy who delivers here. *swoon*
gnucynzi - German-Italian word you say instead of "Bless you" when someone sneezes!
cjmwe*thinking* *still thinking*I got nothing'. *sigh*
Thanks arkie!!!ijoguxou! I jog, you xou??? Is that a new kind of exercise???
pulme
Post a Comment
13 comments:
See... I was hoping for a kewl word verification thingy for this post to use, but you don't have that on your blog.
*smooch*
Well, just for you, Nutzy, I've turned it on. *grin*
LOL...I never pay attention to the word thingy. Never see anything in them till someone posts theres.
Mine right now is tajxk. Doesn't make me giggle, but makes me think of a poster over there.
*waves at nutz*
shoot, I used the wrong there. It should be theirs or their's...
xwiswn
hmmm. It's not making me think of anything immediately. You know, like rat sex.
*smooch*
I'm supposed to remember the word verifications?
This one is fxfcsku
*giggle*
the best one I had was yesterday I got hrdup
here I got hhjte, eh
avaelwff
*obscure reference warning*
Probably Beowulf's less distinguished brother.
xfzedk
I must be dyslexic, because the first thing that popped out at me was FedEx. *sigh* I'm in love with the FedEx guy who delivers here. *swoon*
gnucynzi - German-Italian word you say instead of "Bless you" when someone sneezes!
cjmwe
*thinking* *still thinking*
I got nothing'. *sigh*
Thanks arkie!!!
ijoguxou! I jog, you xou??? Is that a new kind of exercise???
pulme
Post a Comment