Monday, October 31, 2005

Moody me

So many things racing through my mind, that I feel I need to say, but just don't know how to say.

So I will just say I *heart* you peeps. I have been on such an emotional roller coaster lately - things that shouldn't have upset me, that shouldn't have hurt my feelings, shouldn't have made me mad, did. And I can't blame it on PMS, because that doesn't last a month. If I've been distant, bitchy, moody, whatever, I'm sorry.

********************************************************

On another note...
To a friend that I haven't talked to in a long time - I miss you. I miss our chats in the bar. I miss our friendship. I hope you see this, and maybe think we can be friends again. What do you say?


I'm missing another friend, but I really don't think she reads my blog. But if by some chance she does, I miss Saturday nights. I'm sorry, I'm not always the most considerate person, and sometimes I am definitely the most INconsiderate person you will come across.

29 comments:

Syren said...

Awww...We heart you too.

*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Yes, we *heart* you and hope that you reunite with distant friends

*smooch* {{ hug }}

mm said...

Everyone who knows you knows how sweet you are. I would never take a bad mood personally, coming from you. Your distant friends are missing out. I hope things get better soon.

*smooch*

~Nutz said...

Yes we do! We all *heart* you! {{{hugs}}} & *smooches*

arkie said...

*smooch*
Thanks, guys! Talk about being emotional - I feel like I'm going to start crying, just reading your comments.

You all mean a lot to me, and I'm really glad you're a part of my life.

Glowie said...

*smooch* You are such a sweetheart. I hope those friends come around, ahkie.

Schnookie said...

*HUGS* We do heart you and we are here for you!

Seana said...

*smooch*

Lvoe you lots and lots.

*hug*

Bad moods that last a month suck rocks. Hoping for happier things for you.

Bravie said...

Normally I would be sarcastic here. But today? I just want to say that I love you. *smooch*

momma said...

I *heart* Arkie. Even if I don't get over here much.

*hugs*

Jen said...

*lovekick*
I hope that you feel happier soon and that you can revive your friendships. You're a sweetie, and we all lvoe you. *hug*

Syren said...

You're such a sweetie. Anyone who chooses not to be in your life is at a great loss. Really. I know that that is hard to believe, but you have such a wonderful spirit. They are the ones missing out, not you.

We all heart you hun. Very much.

Rose said...

I lvoe you the mostest.

Just so you know!

arkie said...

Seriously, y'all are making me cry. Well, except for Jen. You made me laugh. (OK, I cried a little, but that was more from the pain of you kicking me. Quit wearing steel-toe boots when you do that! *grin*)

I am so glad I found realitytvworld, or I would have never gotten to know such wonderful people.

Love you!
*smooch*

Bravie said...

Okay, now stop with this sappy shit and post a picture of your boobs or something. *grin*

HistoryDetective said...

*smooch*

arkie said...

Carey? there's a little something for you on that other blog.

arkie said...

*waves to HD*
*smooch*

Bravie said...

*smooch* Got it.

arkie said...

*smooch*
Hey, all ya gotta do is ask. *grin*

Chrissy (woe) said...

I think about you so much of the time and even bought your Christmas present (part of it) on Sunday.

Hope you are feeling happier soon.

*smooch*

Coco said...

Take good care of yourself, Arkie, and I hope that you get what you need to feel better.

*smooch*

Monstah said...

Hello Ahkie my dearest. I was thinking about you on my run yesterday. I was thinking about what a wonderfully giving mother you are. You made a personal sacrafice so that your son has a better chance in life. Hopefully this is not too personal to post here. But I think about that often.

As for the moodiness? All part of the human condition, I am afriad. The best and hardest thing to do sometimes is to cultivate gratitude. As mundane and vexing as stuff can get, in the grand, grand scheme of things it is all small stuff. You have your health and your family (hopefully) has their health.

I hope this helps. And if wosre comes to worse just know there is a furry, green monstah in Boston who thinks you are beautiful.

jenbeauty said...

*smooch*

yvonne said...

Arkie! I *heart* you bunches and bunches!

*smooooooooooch*

and

*hug*

Zombs said...

Arkie!

I hope you are feeling better! I think you can already tell that you have some people here that think the world of you and your unicorn!

(That would include me!)
Unicorns Rock!

Sonya said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2684/1678/320/ATT00023.jpg

Seana said...

You know what you need? A clean house. Since I can't actually get to your house, I'll just tidy up around the blog.

*sweeps*

*Swiffers*

*de-clutters end tables*

*re-stocks bar*

OK, there you go. All set!

Kimmah said...

We should do dessert over one of the holidays or something, you know.