Monday, October 10, 2005

Blow Me Fridays...

When I lived in Arkansas, the radio station I always listened to was Magic 105. The Outlaw Tommy Smith in the mornings. Every Friday was "Blow Me Friday". People would call in and tell whoever was pissing them off, to "BLOW ME". And Tommy would play this song, by Red Peters:

Blow me
You hardly even know me
just set yourself below me
and blow me... tonite.

a handy
would certainly be dandy
but it's not enough to slow me
you gotta blow me... allright.

when you part your lips that way
ooo... I want you night and day
when you squeeze my balls so tight
I wanna blow my load with all my might!!

so blow me
you hardly even know me
just set yourself below
you gotta blow me tonite

"Come on everybody!!!" (whole audience joins in)

Blow me
You hardly even know me
so blow me you gotta blow me
so blow me
Blow me tonite!

I miss that. Even if you didn't manage to get through, just shouting BLOW ME {insert name here} at the top of your lungs while driving in to work... just felt good!

Another Red Peters song he used to play...
How's your whole... family?
How's your whole... family?
How's your whole... family?
How's your whole... family?

How's your whole... family? (How's your whole?)
How's your whole... family? (How's your whole?)
How's your whole... family? (How's your whole... family?)
How's your whole... family?

How's your dic-tation machine? (How's your dic-)
How's your dic-tation machine? (How's your dic-)
How's your dic-tation machine? (How's your dic-tation machine?)
How's your dic-tation machine?

Take your pants down... to the cleaners today. (ah-ooo)
Take your pants down... to the cleaners today. (ah-ooo)
Take your pants down... to the cleaners today. (ah-ooo)
Take your pants down... to the cleaners today.

(instrumental)

Won't you do my as-trological chart? (oh won't you do his as-)
Won't you do my as-trological chart? (come on-a wanna baby won't you do his as-)
Won't you do my as-trological chart? (oh won't you do his as-trological chart?)
Won't you do my as-trological chart?

Suck on a stiff cock-tail with me. (stiff cock- ah-ooo)
Suck on a stiff cock-tail with me. (stiff cock- ah-ooo)
Suck on a stiff cock-tail with me. (stiff cock- ah-ooo)
Suck on a stiff cock-tail with me.(musical interlude)

How's your whole... family? (How's your whole?)
How's your whole... family? (Tell me how's that great big whole)
How's your whole... family? (How's your whole... family?)
How's your whole... family?

(spoken) "Prick!"

Lewd, crude, socially unacceptable, but funny as hell. Sometime this past year (or maybe it was the year before), they fired the Outlaw, and have gone back to just playing music in the mornings... No talk, except for the news blurbs, weather and traffic reports.

1 comment:

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

OMG, they could actually say that on the radio? I remember when I first moved to Atlanta, certain radio stations at certain times in the evening could curse and say sexually explicit things on-air but I still dont know how that worked.