It was horrible! And what does it mean????
OK, I had the most gawd-awful dream last night. It was a very short dream (or I don't remember anything other than what I'm about to share). I was with my ex-husband. He is kissing me on the neck (and sucking on it too). Then he is kissing my shoulder. Then he goes to kiss me on the mouth, and my breath is so bad, he gets sick.
How horrible is this????
OK, you may all commence to laughing at my expense. *grin*

11 comments:
I, too had a very disturbing dream last night. I woke up and was seriously worried about my psychological state. It was pretty fucked up. Not even sure if I want to share it because it makes me seem like a complete deranged psycho. :(
Oh, and brush your teeth fercryinoutloud! *grin*
Oh, jen... your dreams wouldn't make any of us think you're a deranged psycho. I mean, not anymore than what we already do. (I keed! I keed!)
Arkie, I won't laugh. Know why? I have variations of that dream all the time. I'm about to kiss someone and
1. They back away abruptly because they don't like me.
or
2. (This one is the worst) They start laughing and tell everyone how I wanted to kiss them and what a loser I am.
So. No laughing here.
I would kiss you even if your breath was bad, which I'm sure it isn't.
*smooch* See?
Well the thing is, it wasn't your breath that he smelt, it was actually his bouncing off your chin.
*smooch*
One time a guy leaned into my car window to kiss me and I barfed on him. that wasn't even a dream. That really happened.
It's odd that he never tried to kiss me again.
But why would I be dreaming of kissing my ex? If anything, I should have been the one getting sick in the dream. *shudders*
I think you still have feelings for him.
*snorts and runs really really fast*
I had a dream about my ex-boyfriend last night and a dream about my ex-husband this afternoon. I'm trying to pretend that I don't remember them. *shudder* Oh! But Sawyer was in the dream with my ex-boyfriend. My asshole ex was telling him how terrible I am because I was trying to date him (Sawyer). *rolls eyes*
And like Seana, I will kiss you even with your stinky breath. *smooch*
Carey? you are so fucking dead! *WHACK*
Actually, I do still have feelings for him. Feelings of loathing, revulsion, disgust... I think you get the idea.
*smooches* Seana & Glowie, even though I really don't have stinky breath. *grin*
I wouldn't put too much importance on the dream. I dream freaky weird stuff all the time and if I attached meaning to them all I would think I was seriously messed up. I constantly dream about bathrooms. *shrug*
*SMOOCHES*
I like your stinky breath. Maybe you're worried that new bf will suck as much as exdh?
(so, who's the new bf?)
Post a Comment