Monday, October 10, 2005

A little psychological test.

1. Name your favorite animal and four words describing that animal.

2. Name your favorite color and four descriptive words for that color.

3. Name a body of water and four words that describe it.

4. You are in a totally white room, no doors, no windows. How do you feel?



I will tell you what it all stands for this evening. It only works if you give your first thought answers.

12 comments:

Seana said...

1. Guinea pig
small
cuddly
vegetarian
rodent

2. green
fresh
clean
spring
natural

3. Lake Ontario
nearby
vital
endangered
blue

4. trapped

I wanna know now!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Well crap, that sounds hard. I'm all about the one word answers and now I have to come up with three others.

1. Name your favorite animal and four words describing that animal.
Puppy ~ small, brown, furry, playful

2. Name your favorite color and four descriptive words for that color.
Blue ~ relaxing, calm, dark, ocean

3. Name a body of water and four words that describe it.
Gulf Coast ~ blue, black, coated, cold

4. You are in a totally white room, no doors, no windows. How do you feel?
Blinded

Bravie said...

1. Cat
Independent
sleek
snotty
furry

2. Black
dark
scary
lonely
deep

3. Atlantic Ocean
Warm
beautiful
fun
surfable

4. irritable

Syren said...

1. Rabbit
fucks
eats
shits
fucks

2. Purple
Inviting
passion
soulful
deep
nice

3. Summersville
peaceful
calm
tranquil
mountainous

4. At peace

Syren said...

Ohhhh my favorite animal...
Bird
free
open
independent
knowing

Monstah said...

1. Dog: loyal, dependable, soulful, playful

2. Dark blue: serene, regal, rich, deep

3. Southern: Exotic, beautiful, enchanted, deep

4. vulnerable

arkie said...

1. how you see yourself
2. how others see you
3. how you feel about/see love
4. how you feel about death

Seana said...

Bwhaha! I need therapy! I see myself as a small cuddly vegetarian rodent!

Also, I feel that love is nearby and blue.

I can hardly catch my breath...

momma said...

1. Tiger - strong, beautiful, momma, stripes

2. blue - water, calming, peace, cool

3. Lake - summer, skiing, sunshine, boats

4. Naked

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Wow, that kinda says alot doesn't it? Very interesting test.

Jen said...

1. Fish (easy, calm, boring, peaceful)

2. Silver (shiny, sparkly, classic, purdy)

3. Atlantic Ocean (beautiful, blue, waves, sealife)

4. Tired

Alice said...

I've taken this before, so I can't do it, I know what it means. I did want to say it's one of my favorite little psych tests! And everyone's answers were really interesting!

*smoochies*