Sunday, October 02, 2005

Instead of going to bed, I'm taking quizzes...

You Are Changing Leaves
Pretty, but soon dead.


china
You Are A....Dragon Geisha!
-relaxed

-peaceful

-sweet


What's Your Halloween Costume? .:with pics:.
brought to you by Quizilla

average
Average Ponytail

You're the type of person that has the tendency to
keep it real, you're funny, but you know when
to be serious if the time calls. You are laid
back, and you're intellectual, you'd be
surprised how many people look up to you!


What hairstyle suits your personality?
brought to you by Quizilla

25 comments:

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

OK, the Dragon Geisha is hot, where can I get one..hehe

Glowie said...

I got the dead leaves too.

You Are A....Gothic Ballerina! -dark -beautiful –kind
(cool. I was just invited to a costume party and don't know what to dress as.)


Low Ponytail - You're a sweet, sensitive person, you're very smart and very serious on your studies. You're the type of person who loves a good book and likes to write stories or poetry. You keep a small group of friends, and you like it just like that!

Rose said...

I'm fall flowers- beautiful, but easily forgotton. (not very nice..)

I? am also a dragon geisha....

As far as my hairstyle:Pigtails

You're the type of person who is very snappy, and likes too play the tough one. You have a fiery personality, and your friends just can't help nut admire your sense of leadership and confidence, especially the way that you always seem to get what you want. You're very smart and you use that to your advantage when you're arguing with someone who makes you mad. You're an athletic person, and , being all tough and snappy, you love to show off, admit it! But, tough and cool as you may act, everyone knows that you're still very kind at heart!

(it's kinda scary how spot on that is....)

momma said...

I'm an average ponytail too. Except my hair doesn't look like that when it's in a ponytail.

momma said...

And I'm a witch. A sexy witch, but a witch nonetheless.

momma said...

And I'm changing leaves - pretty, but soon dead.

Well. There's my comforting Monday thought.

Seana said...

LOL momma

Gothic Ballerina. (WTF?)

And:

Pigtails

You're the type of person who is very snappy, and likes too play the tough one. You have a fiery personality, and your friends just can't help nut admire your sense of leadership and confidence, especially the way that you always seem to get what you want. You're very smart and you use that to you'r advantage when you're arguing with someone who makes you mad. You're an athletic person, and , being all tough and snappy, you love to show off, admit it! But, tough and cool as you may act, everyone knows that you're still very kind at heart!

Puh-lease. I am not Sailor Moon. Nuh-uh.

Rose said...

I wondered if that was a pic of you when I got it.....

Syren said...

I'm a hair down, dragon geisha, who is like apple cider. Warm and soothing, but nasty when I'm cold.

arkie said...

Seana's Sailor Moon, Seana's Sailor Moon, LOL.

And she likes sheep.
*grin*

Seana said...

Arkie's making fun of me. /whine

:D

momma said...

CHILDREN! Do I need to seperate you????

*evil eye*

arkie said...

Ooooo, so Sailor Moon is a tattle-tale, too!

*pokes* Seana

Seana said...

*sob* meanie.

Look...I'm not touching you...

arkie said...

Momma! Seana's looking at me!!! Make her stop!!!

*sticks tongue out at Seana*

mm said...

I feel loopy. Or, out of the loop. I think I am a ponytail.

Seana said...

Stop telling on me!

She started it!

Bravie said...

I thought this is where the oobie pictures were being posted.

arkie said...

*tickles* Seana

*smooches* Carey
I would post them, but I wouldn't want to make everyone ill. However, I have no problem doing that to all the strangers who will be checking them out at that site. *grin*

Seana said...

I have been to the other place, arkie. I have seen Rose's thread.

Humpf.

*giggle* and *smooch*

arkie said...

Seana, I only tease the people I like. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't bother. *grin*

mm said...

it's been a while since you've teased me. *pout*

arkie said...

*smooches* mm
I was going to make some comment about how can I tease you when you go on vacation, but then I forgot the word I wanted to use. OH! Wait! I remembered...
How can I tease you when you go off gallivanting on some cruise. OMG... how do you spell that? Is it gallivant, or galivant, or something else?

mm, I would tease you but I've sprained my brain right now. As soon as it is functioning again, I promise... you're gonna get it. *grin*

Seana said...

Arkie my sweet, if I didn't like you, I would ignore your teasing.

*grin*

OK, let's pick on MM.

mm said...

Umm, you both kinda suck at picking on people.

just sayin'.

get with it already, jeez!