Yay! It's Carey's birthday party!For this occasion, I will be all serious and say that I lvoe Carey with all my heart and if I weren't married (or straight) I would so gay marry her!*smooches* Carey!(and *smooch* arkie)
And can I have the other nipple?
Happy Birthday Carey, had I known I woulda sent a card. In the mail. With gift certificates.Hope it is the best day ever!*smooch*
Happy Birthday to the WSC president!!!arkie got you some very lovely gifts!*smooch*
LickLickLickLickThanks all. Now carry on. I have some licking to do.Thank you Arkie. *smooch*
Happy Birthday Carey, love the cake Arkie, are those Arkie boobie originals..heheh..cause you know I'd love a slice *wink*
Happy Birthday Sweetie!! *smooch* and *lick*
Without coming across as rude, that picture of my GF? *swoon* she is sooooo fuckable in that position.
*stumbles in*In honor of Carey, I'm drunk already! (virtual drunk, of course) Wooooooo! I wrote Happy Birthday across my oobies for you. Wanna see?*flash*
Happy Birthday, Sunshine! I love you. *smooooooooooch*and *smooooch* to ahkie for the wonderful pictures
Happy Birthday Carey! *SMOOOOOOOCH*
Yeah, I thought you would like that particular pose, Carey. *grin*
Sorry, Steve, but I've given my oobies to Carey.
Who is Carey?
*snort* Augie! Carey is my imaginary friend. *rolls eyes* I thought everyone knew that. *smooch*
Carey who? Have we invited someone new into our world? *looks around*
Yay!! Angie is still here.*lick*
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Yay! It's Carey's birthday party!
For this occasion, I will be all serious and say that I lvoe Carey with all my heart and if I weren't married (or straight) I would so gay marry her!
*smooches* Carey!
(and *smooch* arkie)
And can I have the other nipple?
Happy Birthday Carey, had I known I woulda sent a card. In the mail. With gift certificates.
Hope it is the best day ever!
*smooch*
Happy Birthday to the WSC president!!!
arkie got you some very lovely gifts!
*smooch*
Lick
Lick
Lick
Lick
Thanks all. Now carry on. I have some licking to do.
Thank you Arkie. *smooch*
Happy Birthday Carey, love the cake Arkie, are those Arkie boobie originals..heheh..cause you know I'd love a slice *wink*
Happy Birthday Sweetie!! *smooch* and *lick*
Without coming across as rude, that picture of my GF? *swoon* she is sooooo fuckable in that position.
*stumbles in*
In honor of Carey, I'm drunk already! (virtual drunk, of course) Wooooooo! I wrote Happy Birthday across my oobies for you. Wanna see?
*flash*
Happy Birthday, Sunshine! I love you. *smooooooooooch*
and *smooooch* to ahkie for the wonderful pictures
Happy Birthday Carey!
*SMOOOOOOOCH*
Yeah, I thought you would like that particular pose, Carey. *grin*
Sorry, Steve, but I've given my oobies to Carey.
Who is Carey?
*snort* Augie! Carey is my imaginary friend. *rolls eyes* I thought everyone knew that.
*smooch*
Carey who? Have we invited someone new into our world? *looks around*
Yay!! Angie is still here.
*lick*
Post a Comment