Wednesday, October 12, 2005

because I've got nothing to say...

It's fun with quizzes time!

I am 51% Asshole/Bitch.
Sort of Assholy or Bitchy!
I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.


I am 36% Tortured Artist.
I know Art, I just don't live it.
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.


I am 38% Evil Genius.
I Want to be Evil!
I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.


I am 23% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


I am 33% Promiscuous.
Active but Bored
Sure I have had sex, but what's the big deal? I find it as a chore to keep my realtionship balanced. But if I had a choice, I'd rather watch TV or paint dry.

4 comments:

Seana said...

I am:

I am 36% Asshole/Bitch.
(Part-Time Asshole/Bitch)
You may think you are an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.

I am 9% Tortured Artist.
(Art? I know a guy named Art.)
You should be happy. You have a normal life. You have no artistic ability and are not cursed with the realiztion that everyone is an idiot, because you are one.

44% Evil Genius (same description as arkie's)

11% White Trash (same description) I want to see carey's results.

28% Promiscuous (same description)

Jen said...

Did you just call Carey white trash? *snort*

I'm 45% bitch, 21% white trash, and 0% promiscuous. *angel grin*

Seana said...

I DID NOT!

But boxed wine features prominently. I am amused by this.

Glowie said...

57% Asshole/Bitch

35% Tortured Artist

42% Evil Genius


29% White Trash
The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.


63% Promiscuous - Love it but not a freak
You like sex and have a healthy sex life. You get just enough and know how to use your sexuality. Some people might have a problem, but that is their problem not yours. They just need to get more.