skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FirstLastNow meme
First- First job: Babysitting, but first job that had involved paying taxes, etc was at a nursing home, working in the kitchen
- First screen name: arkiegrl
- First funeral: My grandfather's
- First pet: A beagle named Susie
- First piercing: My ears, when I was 15
- First tattoo: A pegasus, on my shoulder blade, this year
- First credit card: Cato
- First kiss: John, behind the church, when I was 12
- First enemy: Shirley Maggot
Last- Last car ride: last night, on my way home from drinking with Jessica
- Last kiss: too, too many years ago (it was my ex-hubby)
- Last movie watched: In the theater, War of the Worlds, on dvd, Dogma
- Last beverage drank: White Russian
- Last food consumed: steak, grilled veggies, and baked sweet potato
- Last phone call: to my mom
- Last time showered: this morning
- Last CD played: Cheap Trick, The greatest hits
- Last website visited: The daily meme
Now- Single or taken:Single
- Gender:female
- Birthday: Aug 16
- Sign: Leo
- Siblings: 3
- Hair color: brown, with blonde highlights
- Eye color: green & brown
- Shoe size: 9 1/2
- Height: 5'6"
- Wearing: Jeans and a violet colored t-shirt
- Drinking:nothing
- Thinking about: getting my hair done
- Listening to: the radio, Love Hurts
7 comments:
You are a damn good kisser. I remember the sweetness of it well.
(Okay, so this is really Monstah)
OMG! I am LMAO! Thank you, Monsty, I needed that!
LOL at monsty...I was thinking how could some random find her?!
Jen=*dork*
LOL @ Monsty!
*waves* to Arkie!
You should block Monsty from posting here.
Oh, no! I couldn't do that. This was one of the biggest laughs I've had lately. Well, after I figured it out, lol. My first thought was who the hell is John, and why is he posting on my blog? Then I didn't read the comment right, and wondered why "John" was leaving comments on my blog for monsty.
well, if you're bored, you could click the "arkie's writings" link. Not that it's going to be entertaining or anything, but it might kill a few minutes.
Post a Comment