I have received validation this week...
I am good at my job... I know this, and my boss knows this too, but this week, validation! Recently, I was assigned to work on collecting some monies for one facility. I had to work from March back, and the facility bookkeeper would pick up April forward. My supervisor came to my office yesterday, for a reminder of what dates of service I was working. March and back for that A/R type is now zero. April forward... not so good.
We have a job opening in our department... She was discussing the position with one of the applicants, who remarked that she knew she would never be as good as me. When she grows up, she wants to be just like me. LOL.
It's just good to know that other people also tell my boss that I'm good at what I do. I don't like it when people brag on themselves. I always think to myself... if you're that good, I will be able to see it, you don't have to tell me... But it's good to hear that other people notice.

1 comment:
*high fives* Arkie! You go girl!
I too believe that if you have to toot your own horn the song isn't that great. Kudos to you!
Post a Comment