Monday, July 11, 2005
why did I do that?
I think I'm having a panic attack. I let someone talk me into taking a chance, and totally opening up myself to complete ridicule. I am really, REALLY, regretting it now. A friend convinced me that I should enter one of my writings in this competition at the message board we both frequent. So, I did it. Of course, I was still my original chickenshit, and only entered the 1st verse of the poem, because I'm just not satisifed with the 2nd verse yet. But now, I'm wondering why I even did that much??? I know it's not that good. And I know if anyone says anything mean about it, I will be crushed.

2 comments:
I'm proud of all of you that enter your writings. It's takes soooooooooo much courage. I'll have a look tonight when I get home. Trust me, that forum is a place of encouragement. You'll never have anyone say anything nasty. If they do, I'm going to give them the smack down! *smooch*
You did it because it was a good piece. Nobody is going to say anything bad to you. Nookie is right, it is a place of encouragement. No regrets. It's done, it's there. Be proud of yourself for stepping out there.
I'm proud of you.
*smooch*
Post a Comment