LMAO! Love it!
Bwahahahahaha!
LOL! Bunky looked pretty hot! I didn't recognize the other guy. I don't think he was in Joe.
Swami, I meant one of the girls. I think that Sara Rafferty was on Joe Millionare. I am pretty sure she was on some reality show.
Oh, and if Bunky would shave off that hair, he wouldn't be so hot. He would probably be much cooler without his natural sweater.(That was so much funnier in my mind than how it's reading.)
Funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LMAO! Love it!
Bwahahahahaha!
LOL! Bunky looked pretty hot! I didn't recognize the other guy. I don't think he was in Joe.
Swami, I meant one of the girls. I think that Sara Rafferty was on Joe Millionare. I am pretty sure she was on some reality show.
Oh, and if Bunky would shave off that hair, he wouldn't be so hot. He would probably be much cooler without his natural sweater.
(That was so much funnier in my mind than how it's reading.)
Funny!
Post a Comment