Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A momma's got to brag...

Arkieboy entered a couple of photos and one of his drawings in the county fair. When they award the ribbons, the rankings are "A", "B", and "C". He received a B ribbon on both of his photos, and he received an "A" ribbon for his drawing! I am so very proud of him. I tell him all the time that he is talented, and that his drawings are wonderful, but he doesn't believe me. He tells his grandma that "It's just lines and shading". I can't wait to see what he drew to enter in the competition. I've told him I would like to use some of his artwork for a tattoo. When I told him that, he said he would draw up some stuff for me.

13 comments:

mm said...

oh wow, that's awesome. Can you imagine the pride he'd feel knowing you were wearing one of his creations?

Way to go, Arkieboy!!!

Bravie said...

That's fantastic, Arkie. Yay for Arkieboy and Yay for a proud Mom. *smooch*

Swami said...

That's wonderful, Arkie! He must be one talented young man!

Seana said...

Good for arkieboy! It's nice to have some outside confirmation. I mean, your mom has to like it. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

Aw, that's awesome! Go Arkieboy!

~Nutz said...

Yay for arkieboy! That is incredible. You have every right to brag!

Glowie said...

Yay for Ahkieboy! That's wonderful. And how cool it will be to have a tattoo drawn by your son. *smooch*

Jen said...

Woohoo! Congrats Arkieboy!
Arkie, you should post some of his drawings so we can all "oooh" and "ahhh" over them, too. :)

Schnookie said...

How wonderful Arkie! He must have felt so great about it all.

Puffy said...

More importantly, his photos and drawings must be posted in blogland! Congratulations!

Puffy said...

More importantly, his photos and drawings must be posted in blogland! Congratulations!

HistoryDetective said...

Yes, I agree with Puffy! Post his artwork for all of us to see!

yvonne said...

That is terrific, Arkie!

*hopes we get some pics of the artwork*

hint hint

*smooooooooooch*