Saturday, September 30, 2006










So. How many more bookcases do you think I would need to get all of these out of the guest BR closet? This is not counting my TBR stack or the books that I've loaned out.

7 comments:

Puffy said...

Two more bookshelves. And remember, you'll be acquiring more books in the future, too.

mm said...

I wanna come over and read! (except of course, I never read those brain rotting books, lol).

Love the pics, the GR looks comfy!

arkie said...

*looks at MM* They're not all romance novels. OK, so most of them are, but not all of them.

~Nutz said...

Why not just make the whole guest bedroom closet into shelves for your books?

arkie said...

I have really thought about that, Nutz. But I also use that closet for storage (ironing board, vacuum cleaner, stuff like that).

mm said...

Why would anyone read books that aren't about romance? *boggle*

arkie said...

MM, I am always asking myself that question. *grin*