Wednesday, September 13, 2006

bits and pieces

Big Brother - Out of those two, I think I'm glad that Mike won. I would have preferred to see Will and Janelle in the F2, but oh well. I'm so tempted to see if I could get on that show. However, I would probably have to quit my job if I did get on - can't see my boss agreeing to just let me take a LOA for it.

Rock Star - I really don't want to see anyone good "win" this, because I think they deserve better than that. I'm loving Toby and Magni. I know a lot of peeps think Magni is "too vanilla", but I really dig his voice. Admittedly, he's not that exciting of a performer on stage, but I don't go to concerts anyway.

Best Finale ever has to go to Design Star, IMO. I LOVED this finale!

Work related rant - A denied claim is not the same as a rejected claim is not the same as a returned claim! Please! Learn the difference, and use the correct terminology!!!

In other news, I was Bob's favorite yesterday! :)

I have booked my flight to CA, but am now starting to wonder WTF am I doing???? My clothes are crappy, my hair (just got it cut) looks like crap, and what if I need to *poot*??? (Will I be able to blame that on Carey????)

10 comments:

mm said...

I'm glad Mike won too, mostly because it means that Erika didn't. :P

And yes, not only can you blame it on Carey, but what are the chances that you'll be pooting when she isn't? I bet you could legitimately blame her, and she'd never even know better.

~Nutz said...

BB sucks! I didn't even watch the finale.

Design Star rocked!!! I LOVE David! So glad he won!

I thought we were always supposed to blame *poots* on Carey. :P

Jen said...

I love Magni, too. I think he is the best of those left. Toby is hot and all, but zzzzzzzzzz. I get nothing from him.

The Design Star finale was good. Yay David!

*smooch*

Aislinn Sirk said...

I blame everything on Carey

Swami said...

I blame everything on Bob.

But I loved the Design Star show! And I am very glad David won. Everything he did was picture perfect. I even voted once, and I never vote on these shows!

Puffy said...

No pooting allowed in California.

Schnookie said...

Janelle & Will should have been the F2. *sigh*

How fun would it be if you were on BB. Then I'd definitely buy the live feeds to spy on you LOL.

I loved Toby and thought he might have won because he was so energetic. I'm glad to see another Canadian win.

Was everyone watching Design Star except me? When was this show on????

Arkie? Will my denied claim be rejected and returned to me?

There's still time for your hair to grown out a bit. Besides, I'm sure it doesn't look like crap. Most definitely blame the poots on Carey. I think it's a California by-law.

Bravie said...

POOT

arkie said...

OK, so the consensus is I can just let 'er rip, and blame Carey. *grin*


*looks at Nookie* Yes, Nookie. And your claims will be paid even if you never file them.

yvonne said...

Yes, Carey is to blame for everything.

And Nookie? I didn't watch Design Star either. *pout*