Breezy and CSTL have butt sweat too. What?
no... that's not what I meant.Silly blonde!
I just wanted to stress that *I* do not have butt sweat.
yeah, what carey said...that cool a/c will keep the butt sweating to a minimum
Are the two of you screwing with my mind here? When I say it's turned down too low, I mean it's frigging cold! Sheesh!And I DO NOT have butt sweat!!!!
Ohhhhhh, so what you are telling us is that your nose is running and your snot is frozen on the end of your nose like an icecicle?
No. Instead of ( . ) ( . ), it was ( * ) ( * )And one of my friends was kind enough to point it out to me.
FUCK! I am late for work now!
I might have to start doing that. I've solved the problem this morning by wearing a bra that has thicker padding for a "smoother" look.
Your coworker "pointed" them out? *snort* LMAOget it? yes? no? I'm just making myself laugh?
*laughs*Yeah, I get it. Dork. Oh wait, that's Duchess of Dork, isn't it?
Sheez...am I the only one around here who keeps a clean blog?
*looks down shamefaced*Now, I'm even more embarrassed. I guess you are the only one, Monsty.
Okay...but I *am* boiling nipples over in my blog. We could work something out. Might help your little problem.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Breezy and CSTL have butt sweat too.
What?
no... that's not what I meant.
Silly blonde!
I just wanted to stress that *I* do not have butt sweat.
yeah, what carey said...that cool a/c will keep the butt sweating to a minimum
Are the two of you screwing with my mind here? When I say it's turned down too low, I mean it's frigging cold! Sheesh!
And I DO NOT have butt sweat!!!!
Ohhhhhh, so what you are telling us is that your nose is running and your snot is frozen on the end of your nose like an icecicle?
No.
Instead of ( . ) ( . ), it was
( * ) ( * )
And one of my friends was kind enough to point it out to me.
FUCK! I am late for work now!
I might have to start doing that. I've solved the problem this morning by wearing a bra that has thicker padding for a "smoother" look.
Your coworker "pointed" them out? *snort* LMAO
get it? yes? no? I'm just making myself laugh?
*laughs*
Yeah, I get it. Dork. Oh wait, that's Duchess of Dork, isn't it?
Sheez...am I the only one around here who keeps a clean blog?
*looks down shamefaced*
Now, I'm even more embarrassed. I guess you are the only one, Monsty.
Okay...but I *am* boiling nipples over in my blog. We could work something out. Might help your little problem.
Post a Comment