Monday, August 08, 2005

quiz

removed this 'cuz it screwed up the entire blog format.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Schnookie said...

Well, thank goodness you finally deleted it LOL. Being confused so early in the morning isn't a good thing for me :-)

momma said...

Where did you talk about fans? The whacked format and the comment have totally whacked my day.

*confused*

Bravie said...

Did I pass?

arkie said...

LOL... I thought I had cancelled the post last night, and didn't check it. I was confused as heck when I looked at it this morning.

momma, I think we should all go examine the fan blog. I'm sure it's fascinating.

carey, no, you didn't pass, so you will have to have private lessons, *wink*

gothmog said...

What I've learned in all my years of teaching: it's better to lose the quizzes before they're graded. Saves a lot of trouble.