Wednesday, August 17, 2005

3x Thursday meme

1. Name 3 pet peeves and explain them.
a) People who won't stop talking long enough for me to answer their question. This happens to me at work all the time. I would be glad to answer you, IF YOU WOULD JUST SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE.
b) Putting an empty coffee pot back on the burner. It takes maybe half a minute to start a new pot. And if you're not going to start a new pot, at least turn the burner off.
c) Judgemental, hypocritical people. I think that one's self-explanatory.

2. Name 3 things you would like to do before the year is up.
a) meet some more OT peeps
b) lose 25-30 pounds
c) go on a date

3. Name 3 things you'd like to accomplish before you die.
a) become fluent in another language
b) travel to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower
c) go bungee jumping or sky diving

Bonus Question for Comments: Name 3 of your favorite movies.
While You Were Sleeping
Pretty In Pink
French Kiss

6 comments:

Bravie said...

I like this one. I may steal it later today.

I didn't ramble on too long in that sentence did I?

Jen said...

Ooh! I'm gonna steal it too! Arkie, you don't have my bloggy addy, do you?

jenbeauty said...

Hi Arkie!! I loved French Kiss with Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline!! Just something about it made me *sigh*

arkie said...

Carey, I would be glad to answer you, if I could just get a word in edgewise. *grin* You dork.

Jen, no, I don't have your bloggy addy.

Hi, JenB! I know, I could just watch that movie over and over. *sigh*

Ben O. said...

3 movies got to be -

1. Memento
2. Heat
3. Highlander

I guess I am into heady action pics with ambiguity between who is "good" and who is "bad".

Ben O.

http://everyothernamehasbeentaken.blogspot.com/

yvonne said...

I'm gonna steal this one, too. AND??? We have two of the movies in common, Arkie. I love French Kiss and While you were sleeping. My other movie is Love Actually.

*smooch*