A fun MEME about YOU!
1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song or movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've wondered about you.
8. Then you take it to your place, and say nice things about people there. Well you don't have to do nice...
Moving this up to the top... wanted to be sure Carey & Glowie know I've done them.

12 comments:
For Syren...
1)Amazing inner strength
2)Just a Girl - No Doubt... You refuse to accept the limits and pigeon-holing that society attempts to place on each of us.
3) Peach
4) d-bag
5)Big Brother 5 - your sig pic that you were using
6)Gazelle - Graceful and beautiful.
7)This one is not so much about you, but I've wondered how things with your son's school/bus problems ended up?
Thank you sweetie. Well...after lots of calls, arguing for the tapes, having an attorney write several letters, and writing an editorial to the paper, the principle was formally reprimanded and was suspended for the rest of the school year. Still do not know if she will be there when R starts back to school on Fri.. The four kids that were most involved were suspended from the bus and received Saturday school detention. The bus driver, is still the bus driver but two aides were placed on the bus. By that time though, R. only rode the bus on the way home. Even that I did not like. We'll see how the year starts out, he may not ride this year either. HE has only gained about 7lbs since then, him being little makes him a good target.
Sorry I am just rambling on your comments...
Doomie
1) The first person I met from OT, and also the first real friend I made since moving to TN.
2) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - I will never watch this movie without thinking of you, because of how much you love it.
3) do they make wine-flavored jello?
4) "get your roots done"
5) the first online memory would be learning how close we live to each other
6) A swan - an ethereal gracefulness
7) Have you ever performed professionally as a ballet dancer?
Do me! *jumps up and down*
do me too
Sorry this took so long, but this meme is a lot harder than it looks...
For Glowie
1)Love the tattoos.
2) It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It)
3) cherry
4) As long as the rhino and wolf aren’t having intercourse. (bar chat about a possible sigpic)
5) One of the first times I went into The Bar, you & Goth were in there, and the subject was online flirting. Just another time when good advice is given, and I ignored it. *grin*
6) I know this is so obvious, but, the wolf. Hell, I can’t even look at my wolf figurine collection without thinking “Glow”.
7) What was your first tattoo, and why did you get it?
For Knockers
1) Who else could I turn to for advice on toys? And who else would actually volunteer?
2) I’m going to have to go with Friends in Low Places – I think you’re the type of person who would appreciate a good belching contest (which, if I’m drinking Dr Pepper, I would win)
3) Bananas, of course
4) it’s not pee
5) You were my first… PM, that is
6) This one has been hard… I can’t really think of an animal that you remind me of. A dog gives unconditional love, which you have given me in our friendship. But it just seems wrong to say you make me think of a dog. You have come to my defense several times when I won’t/don’t speak up for myself, like how a wild stallion defends the herd from predators. So, I guess that’s it. You remind me of a dog and a horse (which happens to be two of my favorite animals).
7) Why country music?
Me tooooooooooo!
LOL @ wolf and rhino
I don't remember that particular conversation but since it was G, it was good advice.
My first tattoo was a lion and a unicorn on my right outer thigh. It is also my largest tattoo. When I was younger, I was called Lion once or twice. Because of my hair and my ummm, fierceness I think was the word that was used. I thought of myself as more of a gentle misunderstood creature and the Glow=fierce perception was more of a myth (hence the unicorn). In the tattoo, the lion has a rose in his mouth. hmm. I think I may start a blog thread about this.
Woot! Me!
I don't mind being compared to the dog and horse. *grin*
Pee....bwahahahahahahahaha!!
*smooch*
1) I always think of you (and Gus) whenever I see a certain ad for Build-a-Bear. They have a monkey you can stuff, and in the ad, they dress it in a Red Sox uniform.
2) It's Not Easy Being Green
3) I can't picture you wrestling in jello, but if you did, it would have to be lime.
4) green smooches
5) One of my first memories of you is when I first came to OT, one of the running jokes was that you kept a notebook with details on everyone.
6) A cat. You can be quite playful at times, and then other times almost regal.
7) Why a monkey?
changing #4 to Mahkie Mahk the Aahdvahk for Monsty
Post a Comment