OK. My plans for vacation this week were to kick back and do nothing. Just veg out, and read blogs. People, you are letting me down! There are several blogs that are in dire need of updates. You are not giving me reasons to not do housework. Entertain me already, and don't make me name names!
That is all...
*goes off to fold the laundry*

7 comments:
doomie, you're such a goof! I lvoe you!
I thought that maybe my blog was entertaining. *rolls eyes*
*smooch* to the sweetest Hostess ever!
Oh - and when is Florida again? I am in desperate need of a vacation.
Especially since it took me FIVE flipping tries to type the word vacation.
Oh.
And I updated.
Carey, your blog is always entertaining. Your blog is the most entertaining blog on the entire internet. The feelings it generates in me when I read it are just indescribable. (OK, need chapstick now)
Boo, what do you mean, ship? *grin*
*smooch* to momma. Florida is next month.
But but I have back pain...I will be updating today and tomorrow. I know you are dying to hear about Hilary Duff and my daughter. Who does not want to know about my dangerous driving in HS too...I am such a DAW on so many levels!
*smooch* Happy weekend!!
Come now, Arkie. You couldn't have read my entire blog already. There's some really deep stuff in there. Like the time.... um... ok nevermind. :D
Post a Comment