I have yet another new email addy. Woo Hoo!!
Look at them getting all fancy and adding the pics on the vote page. LOL.
Just catching up. WooHoo about the advance and LOL about all the wrong turns.
Go Arkie! Go Arkie! We're all voting for you to win win win!
I tried to vote but it gave me a message that it was sending me an email to verify my vote. My 'puter at home is down.Ooo Ooo, I will try to access it on my cell.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have yet another new email addy. Woo Hoo!!
Look at them getting all fancy and adding the pics on the vote page. LOL.
Just catching up. WooHoo about the advance and LOL about all the wrong turns.
Go Arkie! Go Arkie! We're all voting for you to win win win!
I tried to vote but it gave me a message that it was sending me an email to verify my vote. My 'puter at home is down.
Ooo Ooo, I will try to access it on my cell.
Post a Comment