*runs off to vote*
So cool Arkie! Do you know how many votes you got?*runs off to vote*
Done.*smooch*
Voted.How many rounds does it go?
I voted from two different emails and am going to get my assistant to do so as well. I don't think I did this correctly in the first round, but this time I got confirmations. Yay!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you guys so much!MM, it goes for 6 rounds. (geez, do you think they could drag it out any longer???)
woohooo for you!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
*runs off to vote*
So cool Arkie! Do you know how many votes you got?
*runs off to vote*
Done.
*smooch*
Voted.
How many rounds does it go?
I voted from two different emails and am going to get my assistant to do so as well.
I don't think I did this correctly in the first round, but this time I got confirmations. Yay!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you guys so much!
MM, it goes for 6 rounds. (geez, do you think they could drag it out any longer???)
woohooo for you!!!!!
Post a Comment