I didn't make the finals in the tat contest. *pouts* Oh, well. Guess I'll have to wait until I can afford to pay for it myself, before I get another one.
But I do want to thank all of you who voted and got me as far as I did go. *smooch*
Sorry, hon. I really thought we could get you there! Maybe if the damn thing would have let me vote with more than 1 email addy. Every time I tried to vote again, it always brought me back to the page that said "Thank you for your vote". Bastards.
Oh man, it seemed so promising. Well, on the bright side, you made it this far. Much better than others did. *hugs* But I'm sorry. I know you wanted to go farther. *smooch*
I'm going to enter myself into a comp at the next convention I hit, for the Liberty Bell ink. I think it's definitely nice enough to win something. Probably won't happen for me, either.
16 comments:
Damn Arkie, that sucks ass! You have a great tat and deserved to be in the finals. ((hugs))
Sorry, hon. I really thought we could get you there! Maybe if the damn thing would have let me vote with more than 1 email addy. Every time I tried to vote again, it always brought me back to the page that said "Thank you for your vote". Bastards.
If we can vote more than once for American Idol or Dancing With the Stars, why can't we vote more than once for your tat?
Missed the contest, but sending you fellow tat love. (I do remember you, do you remember me?)
/stalking...
Oh man, it seemed so promising. Well, on the bright side, you made it this far. Much better than others did. *hugs* But I'm sorry. I know you wanted to go farther. *smooch*
Wow, a Rose sighting. *gasp*
Aww, sorry Arkie. I am pretty sure I voted correctly each time. It was hard to know. :(
*smooch*
Sorry Arkie. *smooch*
Sorry Arkie. I did go on my cell and verify my e-mail. I thought that one effort would put you over the top.
Damn, honey, a tattoo contest?
I wish I'd known. I'd obviously have voted ^__^
I'm going to enter myself into a comp at the next convention I hit, for the Liberty Bell ink. I think it's definitely nice enough to win something. Probably won't happen for me, either.
Anyway, GET MORE! ALWAYS GET MORE!
::putting down the syringe now::
Oh darn - I was hoping we could boost you into the finals.
Happy birthday!!
*kicksmooch*
I voted! Sorry though.
Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Hey ! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday a day late.
*big smooches* to my fellow leo!
Love you sweetie!
A sneaky little Bravie told us that it was your birthday. Hope it was a good one! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment