Thursday, August 30, 2007

Captain Blade

I'm not crazy about the name, but since I told Clint he could name it, I guess I'll have to suck it up and deal. She loves perching on shoulders and backs.

13 comments:

momma said...

Oh Arkie!!! She's too cute!!!

I came here just to say hi and what do I see? A cute little kitty staring at me!! Awwwwww!

Lasann said...

Blade - wasn't that an AI contestant? Bee boop hee hee.

Asrai said...

OMH! Blade is fuckin' adorable! What a sweet little face! You did good, MamaArkie!

Glowie said...

she's so adorable.
*kittysmooches*

kim (weltek) said...

Such awesome blue eyes she has!

Puffy said...

I'm so glad that you got a kitty. You'll get attached so quickly, and you won't even remember what it was like without her. Like I said elsewhere, she looks like my Junior. We named her Junior because she looked like her dad who was Smokey.

Now you can call her Captain or Blade, either one!

Bravie said...

Again, I love your pussy. I could stare into that face forever. *kitttysmooooches*

~Nutz said...

Awww! What a cutie pie! :D

Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a great one!

MM said...

Ack! This makes me want another kitten! She is TOO cute, Arkie!

dragonflies said...

DH even agrees that your pussy is cute. He should know.

And I want another one, or maybe a puppy too. *sigh*

Schnookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!!

Swami said...

Oh, she's so cute Arkie! Few things are more fun than a brand new kitten! Call her Bladey for short. That sounds like Lady, which is what she looks like to me!

Puffy said...

/Jerry Lewis voice: "Oh Ladyyyyyy!"