Some people really just annoy the fuck out of me.
edit to add Question?
>Yeah, I had to search for
>a while until I realized
>that I could donate the
>books on CD to the
>local library or one of
>the organizations for the blind
>that my family supports.
That's a good idea. I have a blind friend that complains that not enough books come out on audio. He does NOT agree with the material that would come from FOF. It would make him laugh really hard, though.
>
>The books on homosexuality, however, I
>am keeping for myself.
not sure why you'd want them..but, OK.
Would replying to this comment with the following statement be bitchy, flaming, bashing, etc?
"How nice for HD that he has your approval."

17 comments:
Ut oh. What'd I do now?
LOL, momma.
You posted your comment as I was adding an edit...
That poster just gets on my nerves. I don't know what it is exactly, but I just want to tell her to STFU.
Heh, I keep going back and forth between saying yes and no. LOL
If you feel like it, go for it. *smooch*
I had it typed out, ready to hit post, and thought "no, that would just be starting something". So I backed up and didn't post anything. But I think I'm going to.
*looks at Carey* You wouldn't be encouraging me to be an aggressive bitch, would you?
OK, so I'm only a passive-aggressive bitch.
LMAO
I have no idea what you are talking about. I guess it's something on OT right?
I did want to mention that I wanted to get rid of some books and I called the local library to ask if I could donate them and they said they don't accept donated books anymore. Sheesh.
*runs off to see who it was*
I haven't been on OT much on purpose. I check out the thresd topics once or twice a day and if nothing interests me, I move on. I don't even open the thresds much anymore.
Nookie, yes, it's an OT thread. Any time you want to get rid of some books, feel free to send them my way. I will even send you some $$ to cover the postage.
Nutz, I keep checking OT, hoping that something fun will be there. Sadly, my hopes have not been realized in some time. *pouts*
Doh! I was assuming it was someone else! Good for you for replying! :) She's quite the opinionated one, sin't she?
Do you think maybe I should start a pudding thresd? *grin*
Nutz, it wouldn't be so bad if she:
1) didn't insist on replying with quotes
2) didn't insist on typing out a fucking book for each reply
3) didn't insist on replying to comments directed to someone else by name as if they were directed to her.
Agreed, arkie! I also hate the fact that she "pulls a Ginger" every time she replies! That's Ginger's style! Get your own! :) She makes it look like she's responding directly to someone and it is in fact a response to the original poster.
I think it is the "know it all way" she replies.
Holy EFF!!! Did you see her reply to how Slicey should get over her anxiety in front of a classroom full of college students?
WTF? Does she have any effing experience doing that whatsoever? I think not! Who the eff made her the authority on everything?
{end rant}
Thanks for letting me do this here because I would have gone off on her over there! :)
OMG, Nutz! I had not read that thread other than Slice's post, and the first couple of responses and hadn't gone back to it because I wouldn't have any advice to give. So I went and read it. This statement right here: "Maybe I am not explaining this well because I am not a psychologist? I hope that explains this a little better.
If not, what everyone else said was good too." is a perfect example of how she may mean well, but she just rubs me the wrong way.
Yay! Other people who are totally annoyed by her! I don't even read her posts anymore. I don't have 5 hours to devote to them.
Post a Comment