Huh? Nothing opened for me but a brief bio page and couple of pages saying there was nothing available just now. Clicking on Kitten Gallery got me a page that showed the top half of a kitten's head & some wings, but no way to scroll to see the full image or to see any other images.
5 comments:
Awwwwww, Michelle and I ooooohd and ahhhhhhhd. :)
OMH! The things I would do (or sell) for some of those kittens! Thanks for sharing!
Huh? Nothing opened for me but a brief bio page and couple of pages saying there was nothing available just now. Clicking on Kitten Gallery got me a page that showed the top half of a kitten's head & some wings, but no way to scroll to see the full image or to see any other images.
I suck at being a geek!
I was looking at that site the other day. Very cool.
Another site cat lovers might want to giggle at is : http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
The black and white cats really do look like Hitler. Little Kittlers, indeed.
Post a Comment