I'll go there next. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blog. Yours is third.
I've enjoyed your posts this month and in July. I 'specially like the rambling one, modern conveniences (I would die w/o heat and air conditioning even in my car), blow jobs - LOL. I LOL at the entry where you said "all these people exist for my entertainment" - I'm so with you. When I need a distraction and everyone is gone I get pissed too!!
I'[m 50/50 cat/dog; have my sarcastic moments; my summer song is "Crazy by Gnarls Barkely" whoever the hell that is.
*smooch* and if I forgot to say it - HAPPY BD TO YOU!!
8 comments:
Thanks for the heads up, Ahkie. *smooch*
How do ya get there?
Ben O.
Thanks for letting me know! I went straight there.
*melts along with arkie*
Baby picture alert! They're adorable. Especially the ones with CSTL and JR.
Oooh, *runs*
I went the other day. Thank-you for telling us about it!
I'll go there next. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blog. Yours is third.
I've enjoyed your posts this month and in July. I 'specially like the rambling one, modern conveniences (I would die w/o heat and air conditioning even in my car), blow jobs - LOL. I LOL at the entry where you said "all these people exist for my entertainment" - I'm so with you. When I need a distraction and everyone is gone I get pissed too!!
I'[m 50/50 cat/dog; have my sarcastic moments; my summer song is "Crazy by Gnarls Barkely" whoever the hell that is.
*smooch* and if I forgot to say it - HAPPY BD TO YOU!!
Awww that's so sweet....
Thank you sweetie
Post a Comment