Ha! Those are cute.
My love for kittens is probably unhealthy. I almost want to lick them. Just to express affection. Um. Never mind.
I understand what you mean,MM. I tell my cats all the time that I'm in love with them. One friend of mine gets deeply disturbed by this. I can't explain it.
Or are you coming out of the closet and telling us that you like to lick pussies? *head tilt*
Thank you Arkie! I especially like the last one, freaked-out kitty with the glowing eyes.Carey, I like to play rough with my pussies.
*snort*No comment.
The commentary on the pics is what makes them so LOL perfect.
LOL. So cute.
Oh my gawd, those are hella cute! Didn't know you were a pussy fan too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ha! Those are cute.
My love for kittens is probably unhealthy. I almost want to lick them. Just to express affection. Um. Never mind.
I understand what you mean,MM. I tell my cats all the time that I'm in love with them. One friend of mine gets deeply disturbed by this. I can't explain it.
Or are you coming out of the closet and telling us that you like to lick pussies? *head tilt*
Thank you Arkie! I especially like the last one, freaked-out kitty with the glowing eyes.
Carey, I like to play rough with my pussies.
*snort*
No comment.
The commentary on the pics is what makes them so LOL perfect.
LOL. So cute.
Oh my gawd, those are hella cute! Didn't know you were a pussy fan too!
Post a Comment