But I really don't have anything new going on in my life...
I had a good hair day Wednesday, which was a real bonus, because that was the day my license expired, and so I have a better photo on my DL. Turns out I didn't need all the stuff I was told I would need to renew - all of that is only if you are getting a TN DL for the 1st time.
Work has been better this month. I was given specific things to do, and I completely kicked ass on what I was asked to do.
I've lost 4 pounds this past week.
My sleep has been kind of fucked up lately. I can't stay awake while I'm sitting up downstairs, but once I go upstairs and lay down, I lay there for so long before I can fall asleep. Then when morning comes, I can't wake up.

8 comments:
Yay on the 4 lbs!
I hate that on the sleeping. What if you slept downstairs? I am assuming that you are talking about a couch and not when you are making dinner.
I've tried sleeping on the couch before, and when I do, my joints just ache so much. Damn, that makes me sound old!
I was thinking you should update, as it was the weekend.
Congrats on the 4lbs, Arkie!
*borrows Arkie's willpower*
Sleeping on the couch makes me hot. But, I cannot go to bed unless I get really tired in the living room first. Like you, by the time I get in bed, I'm awake again. *sigh*
{{hugs}}
Congrats on the 4 pounds!
I have been sleeping on my "summer" schedule, which means I sleep too late. It's going to be a rude awakening when skewl starts up again.
Yay on the 4lbs.
Um, Arkie? You ARE old. *grin*
*whacks Carey*
Show some respect for your elders! Wait, that's right, two months is really not that much "elder", is it?
Survey<---*snores*
Post a Comment