Monday, April 03, 2006

squeeeeeeal!

Meet my new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



34 comments:

Bravie said...

OMG, that's so awesome. Yay for you. Yay for you. *smooch*

arkie said...

*jumps up and down* I'm still so excited!
*smooches carey*

mm said...

OMH! That is so nice Arkie! I could not be happier for you!

(and FTR, it looks like a total hussy car, so you *know* I approve!) ;-)

*smooch*

Puffy said...

It's nice and bright and shiny. That's all I look for in a car.

HistoryDetective said...

Yay!!!
You be careful out there...

~Nutz said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats!

Can we all have a ride in it? I call shotgun! *grin*

arkie said...

*snorts* @ MM. Hussy car my ass! *grin* Ok, yeah, it's a hussy car!

Puffy, the first thing I told my mom about the car when I was looking was that it's pretty. LOL

Thanks, HD. And believe me, I will be soooooooo careful, I'll be driving like an old granny woman. OK, I won't be driving that careful, but I will be careful.

Sure, Nutz! I'll be right over to pick you up!!

Aislinn Sirk said...

Road Trip!

Shotgun!

Bravie said...

It is a hussy car. I was in the back seat when you smooched me.

Lasann said...

That's great news. Things are looking up for Arkie.

Shiny, purdy car.

momma said...

Yay! Congrats Arkie! That is wonderful. I used to have a 98 Cavalier and I really did like it.

Schnookie said...

Very pretty! Congrats Arkie and I agree with HD ... please be careful out there. *HUGS*

kim (weltek) said...

Hi Blue Car! Zoom Zoom!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Now, THAT is a sweet ride. So now you have no excuse not to make it down in May. We'll be lookin for you missy. *smooch*

Jen said...

Yay! Congrats Ahkie! Are you one of those weirdos who names their cars? If so, what's hir name? :)

*excited smooch*

Coco said...

*chucks cute baby car under bumper*

Aww! Congrats, Ahkie!

~Nutz said...

*shoves Bob out onto the driveway*

Hey! You're too late! I called shotgun first. *sticks out tongue @ Bob*

Woo hoo, arkie! Let's go visit MTW! I hear he needs a ride. *grin*

Seana said...

Yay for you, arkie! I hope this one lasts. *smooch*

Monstah said...

Va-roooooooooooooom!

Yay for you, dear!

yvonne said...

Blue cars rock!

Congrats!

Augie <--- has a blue Chevy Cavalier too! :-)

mtw said...

OMH! That *totally* looks like a car I'd want to make out in! *grin*

arkie said...

*hands bob the keys* Here, you can drive, Nutz has shotgun, and I'll be in the back seat with carey and MTW. *grin*

arkie said...

Thanks, Lasann! I do think things are starting to look up.

Thanks, Momma! I am lovin' this car!

*crosses heart* I swear, Nookie, I will be VERY careful!

Kim, the car said to tell you, Hi! *grin*

CSTL, it is a sweet ride, isn't it?

No, Jen, I'm not one of those weirdos that name the car. (To those bloggers who do name their cars, please note that Jen is the one who said you're a weirdo. I was just using her word. I don't think you're a weirdo at all.)

Coco, considering my recent history, please be careful around the bumper, 'mkay?

Thanks, Seana! I hope this one lasts, too!

Thanks, Monsty! *smooch*

Cool, Augie! If I keep this up, I'm going to be your bloggie-twin! *grin*

volsfan said...

AWESOME! SQEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLL like a little piggy.

arkie said...

Vols, now that I once again have a decent car, I'm thinking road trip to Knoxville!

Jen said...

To all those weirdo bloggers who may name their car, please note that I didn't say being weird was a bad thing!

Jen <--- backtracking expert since 1805

Swami said...

Ooooo... pretty! But who are all those strange people hanging out the windows and doing cod knows what in the back seat?

My last blue car was named Crystal Blue Persuasion. It was a lighter, metallic blue.

Swami <--- weirdo and proud of it

lights said...

Nice ride Arkie! I'm really happy for you that you found such a pretty car. I absolutely love the color. Dusterboy loves it too. It's his favorite color for a vehicle.

arkie said...

Jen, since 1805???? Dayum! You're old!!!!

arkie said...

Thanks, Swami! (but I'm not thanking you for putting the song Crystal Blue Persuasion in my head.)

Thanks, Lights! *smooch*

dragonflies said...

Yeah Arkie! Love the color!

Are your lovely mats in this one too?

HistoryDetective said...

What?! Is somebody too busy out there cruising around in the hussymobile to update her blog?!

arkie said...

Yes, dragonflies, I moved the dragonfly floor mats, seat covers, and steering wheel cover into this one. :D

HD, I will be updating shortly.

arkie said...

T'anks, Jimmy!