1. I am tongue-tied. *waves to Lightsy* I did not know this until I was 38. I just thought I had a short tongue and that's why I couldn't stick my toungue out very far.
2. I always go to the last stall when I use a public bathroom (if there is not a line). If it is already occupied, then I try to choose one that the ones on either side are unoccupied.
3. My wisdom teeth never came in. In addition, one of my other molars never came in.
4. I don't like for my food to touch other food on my plate.
5. I found my first gray hair when I was 16.
6. I can't stand to be touched by someone else's feet.
If there is anyone else who hasn't been tagged, consider yourself tagged.

16 comments:
Michelle is the same way about her food. Can not touch. Me? I pile it all on top of each other.
Some foods I can do that with, but for the most part? No. Blech.
*touches Arkie with feet*
*smooch*
(weirdo)
Eeewww!
*scrambles away from MM's feet*
I don't like my food to touch other food on the plate either.
Hey! I thought you liked it when I kicked you! Is it ok if I'm wearing shoes when I kick you? :)
While most foods can happily co-exist on my plate, the pickled beet can NEVER touch the potatoes. The colour transference is just too replusive.
Survey, you eat pickled beet? AUggggggg.
No wisdom teeth here. Arkie, we have evolved from apedom more successfully than those wisdom teeth people. Wisdom teeth are just not necessary and 'cause pain when extracted.
{{wiggles toes dangerously close to Arkie}}
I too have no wisdom teeth.
I don't mind if dinner type foods touch each other, but I will not put any salad on a dinner plate. And especially I will not put any dessert item on the dinner plate. My DH does both of these things regularly and it just gags me!
Agree on the feet thing, even though I love to have my own feet rubbed.
Yes, Jen, as long as you are wearing shoes, it's ok. It's the thought of someone's barefeet touching me that icks me out.
Boo, are you saying you let your eggs co-mingle with the syrup? *barf*
Survey, pickled beets (or beets in any manner) are never allowed to touch my plate anyway.
*scoots away from Lasann's toes*
*shudders*
Swami, I always have to have a clean plate for my dessert. It's just too gross to do otherwise.
**squeaks door open slightly & slides in jar of beet pickles**
*picks up jar of beets, throws in trash*
*sticks tongue out at Arkie*
Does this mean that we can't play footsie at the peep meet?
I have wisdom teeth and they are sideways but have not given me a problem yet. I should have had them out years ago I guess.
*puts toes in Arkie mashed potatoes*
Do you know I read somewhere that the cleanest stall in the bathroom is the one closest to the door. Least amount of people use it.
After reading that I always go to the first stall now.
Pffffft, Puffy! *grin*
HD, for you? I will make an exception. *smooch*
*looks at mashed potatoes*
*finds toe hair*
*barfs*
Thanks, Zombie!
Post a Comment