Wednesday, April 12, 2006

quick update

I sent the guy an email yesterday to let him know I just didn't think we were a good match. He thanked me for my honesty, and it's done.

I sent an email to Niall, just to say hi, haven't heard back from him. *shrugs*

Still haven't contacted my friend that I haven't spoken to in a while. Things are just crazy at work, and I'm going to be out of town this weekend, but hope to get in touch with her next week.

Haven't said anything to the friend that I feel that we're drifting apart. I've talked to her, but just didn't mention how I was feeling.

11 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you for being honest with the guy. I always say, "You can be hurt by honesty, but you can never be mad at it."
Ok, maybe I don't always say it, but I always think it. :)

Good luck with the other friends. I hope it all turns out right.

*smooch* Sweet Arkie

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I think you did good on all 4 accounts. The fact that you are still talking to friend #4 means that you guys aren't drifting apart. If you want to do more with her though, make a plan to do so. I've got lots of friends that I dont see or talk to for long periods of time but we never consider ourselves having drifted apart. It's more about the friendship still being there and being strong and less about how often we actually see each other.

HistoryDetective said...

Online dating sucks.

Syren said...

Wait, you're going out of town next weekend? Well crap, we were coming to see you.

arkie said...

Syren, I thought y'all were coming the 22nd/23rd, not the 15th/16th.

Zombs said...

How are the unicorns though? ARe you feeding them?

mm said...

Good for you. No point in wasting time on him if you already know he's not the one.

Thanks for the update, Arkie.

*smooch*

Aislinn Sirk said...

Good call on the unicorns Zombs! Gotta watch out for those.

Chrissy (woe) said...

Hi Arkie ;-) Ditto what CSTL said and hi Mr. and Mrs. CSTL!

Bravie said...

I double ditto what CSTL said. *smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Wow, I said something smart *giggle* yay me.