My home computer is effed up, and it's not letting me read a lot of the blogs or OT. Work computer is fine, but they expect me to use it for work.
Miss you guys, and hope to get my home PC fixed soon so I can be back online in the evenings! *SMOOCH*

9 comments:
Waaaaahhhhhh! I'll miss you, Arkie. HB! *smooch*
OK good. I thought you just wanted us to keep thinking about the erection or BO.
*smooch*
*smooches* Hope it gets fixed soon!
*pops head in to make sure that Carey hasn't *pooted* in my Arkies blog*
MM, did you know Carey collects hairballs? She does. I saw the picture of her collection. *grin*
*smooch*
Why are you trying to avoid me at night? I said that I wouldn't suggest that thing that I suggested, ever again. *grin*
Apparently, my computer was just having a snit Wednesday & Thursday. Last night it decided to work. *shrugs*
And Carey? I think I was still waiting on you. *grin*
Post a Comment