Monday, April 10, 2006

Quiz time

Thought of MTW when I saw this one:
You Are 40% Selfish

In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.


OK, I must have lied to myself on this one:
You Are a Creative Cook

Your cooking is unusual, inspired, and definitely one of a kind. People love your unique style, but you've had your share of kitchen flops.
You have the makings of a cult chef. You may not cook at the Four Seasons, but you could have your own little funky cafe in San Francisco!


Uh oh:
Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"I can pass this guy."


Hmmmm,
Your Lucky Underwear is Yellow

You're an extremely happy, laid back, fun soul. And your lucky yellow underwear can help you get even more out of life.
In life, you rather play than work. You're apt to quit any task that doesn't nourish your creativity and inner child.

Sometimes your drive for freedom hinders your quality of life. You find it impossible to do anything unpleasant.
If you want to have responsibilities and still have fun, put on your yellow underpants. They'll help you make a party out of the most mundane tasks.

12 comments:

mm said...

***You Are 25% Selfish***


In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.


***You Are a Learning Cook***


You've got the makings of an excellent cook, and the desire to be one.
But right now, you're just lacking the experience. You couldn't be a top chef yet, but you could be an apprentice.


***Your Famous Last Words Will Be:***


"Nice doggy."


***Your Lucky Underwear is Blue***


You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.


Wow, I always had a feeling my last words would be "nice doggy". *snort!*

mtw said...

***You are 34% selfish***

In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.

************************

Actually, this describes me well. I rarely insist on getting my way. It has to be *VERY* important. Right now, I can think of something VERY important that I will insist upon. :-)

Lasann said...

Ok MM, we're now twins:

26& Selfish
Learning Cook
Nice Doggy! *pout* I would have preferred Nice Kitty!
Blue Undies

For fun I did Pimp name: Ms Shagswell

and

2005 Song - Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls

~Nutz said...

Gee, we are all a lot alike. LOL!

I am 40% selfish too.

You Are a Learning Cook
You've got the makings of an excellent cook, and the desire to be one.
But right now, you're just lacking the experience. You couldn't be a top chef yet, but you could be an apprentice.

Your Famous Last Words Will Be:
"Nice doggy."

Your Lucky Underwear is Blue
You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.

Anonymous said...

So, if I understand the colour issue Arkie, by putting on your yellow underwear, you will have a party in your pants?

arkie said...

*snort*
I think so, survey.
Bwahahaha!

Jen said...

35% Selfish

***You Are a Lazy Cook***
Technically, you're a cook... in that you do cook the occasional frozen burrito in the microwave.
Get a little adventurous. Sprinkle some fresh cheese on that frozen pizza next time!

Last words: "I can pass this guy."

My lucky underwear is Yellow.

Anonymous said...

I don't see the standard Canadian last words anywhere. For those who have not visited Canada, they are:

"Hold my beer, and watch this."

Glowie said...

27% selfish
In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.


Lucky underwear is blue

Last words "So you're a cannibal?"

Learning Cook.

I was surprised how none of these seemed to fit me this time.

arkie said...

So, glowie? You don't think you would be eaten to death?

Swami said...

You are 32% selfish.

In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.

That seems pretty accurate.

-----------

You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

Who wants to be a top chef! I just like to eat weird foreign stuff.

----------------------

***Your Famous Last Words Will Be:***

"What we know is not much. What we don't know is enormous."

Hey! I'm the first one with profound last words! Too bad I don't know what they mean...

*snort* at the "nice doggy" people.


-------------------------

Your Lucky Underwear is Orange

You have an intense personality and crave extreme emotional experiences. And your lucky orange underwear will help you take it to a whole new level.
Adventure and danger don't phase you - in fact you enjoy dicey situations. You're the first to take a risk, and the first to get the payoff.

And while your risks sometimes result in great rewards, they also sometimes result in devastating failures.
If you want to have intense moments without always risking all you have, put on your orange underpants. They'll help you experience life with rich emotions, no matter what you're doing.

LOL! I have 2 pair of orange panties and they are my least favorite. I think I bought them at Halloween one time. I hate the color orange! Panties are supposed to be black,

kim (weltek) said...

I'm 33% selfish. I'll agree with that assessment.