I feel like I'm back in fucking high school. People whispering behind everyone's back, trying to start shit. I didn't need this kind of shit when I was 16, and I don't fucking need it now.
I don't always state my true opinion out in the open, because as much as I may wish otherwise, I'm too insecure to do so. So, I keep it to myself for the most part, and will occasionally give voice to it to maybe one other person. I try to go by the saying of "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."
I don't see the point in attacking people, anonymously or otherwise. Truthfully, life's too short to deal with assholes. They're not fucking worth it.
If I find someone's lifestyle and choices either offensive or just not to my liking, I distance myself from them as much as I can. Maybe I have the "head in the sand" outlook too much, but that's how I am. I don't tell people I disagree with their life, because it's their life to live how they see fit. *shrugs* As long as you're not infringing on my life, I don't really give a fuck what you do. I'm very self-centered like that.
And I am judgemental. I'll admit it. I know it's not my place to judge, but I do it anyway in some instances. In my opinion, if someone says they are not judgemental, ever, I think they're full of shit.
I wish I was ballsy enough to be more honest, but even now, typing this, I'm wavering between posting this, or moving it to my private blog, or deleting it all together.
But for now, I think I will post it. And hell, I'll leave the comments open the way I always have - blogger, other, or anonymous.

32 comments:
Don't delete this. *smooch* It's good to sometimes let it out there no matter what the outcome.
Plus, it shows that bitchy side of you that you know I love. *grin*
I say leave this here too! It's your blog and you should be able to express yourself.
*smooch*
I don;t even think this was bitchy. You are a doll and I love you no matter what!
*sprinkles unicorn dust everywhere*
Carey, you just like it when I say "fuck". *grin* I love you, bitch.
*smooch* Nutz
(you know, that just sounds dirty everytime I read it, LOL)
Love you, too, zombs, but I'm not cleaning up that damn unicorn dust. :P
*raises fist in solidarity with Arkie*
I don't care for conflice either, and I rarely try to stir the pot. Because of that sometimes people take silence for approval. That is not the case with me. Like you Arkie, distance is the way I deal with things.
And if anyone gives you a hard time, just sic Carey on them. She'll tear them a new asshole.
*big proud grin*
Love you, Arkie1
Oops! That should read:
"I don't care for conflict"
I don't know what a conflice is, but it sounds like some nasty procedure you'd get in a doctor's office. Hmmm, so I probably wouldnt' care for a conflice either.
Never mind.
Augie loves conflice. I know that she does.
And Arkie? Love you too, bitch.
*smooch* Love you, too, Augie.
Arkie, dear? It would sound much dirtier if I was hairy, then you would have to *smooch* the "hairy Nutz"! *grin*
Conflice? Is that a new kind of lice? Like confetti lice or something?
I think you are wonderful, Arkie. And the more I know about you, the more wonderful, or the wonderfuller, I think you are. *smooch*
You're the wonderful one, Glowie. *smooch*
*sits on Arkie's couch in solidarity and brushes all that damn unicorn dust off shoes*
I appreciate someone having the a similar attitude to mine. Thanks for being who you are Arkie.
*sits on Arkie's couch in solidarity and brushes all that damn unicorn dust off shoes*
I appreciate someone having the a similar attitude to mine. Thanks for being who you are Arkie.
*sits on Arkie's couch in solidarity and brushes all that damn unicorn dust off shoes*
I appreciate someone having the a similar attitude to mine. Thanks for being who you are Arkie.
I think Blogger just hiccuped. Or else surveysez really feels strongly about that unicorn dust. *grin*
*smooches* surveysez
Nutz? You're right. Hairy Nutz would be kind of gross.
Honest to cod Arkie. It told me it didn't post and there was no data. Then it stuck it out there three times.
*Hums*Once, twice, three times a lady...
I think HD likes hairy nutz! *grin*
You know what else?
I think Miss Sez needs to get herself a blog! *grin*
*smooches* the hiccuping Miss Sez!
Oh, I agree with you Nutz. I don't understand people who evidently find joy in trying to undermine and destroy something positive like a tight group of friends. I just don't get it.
I hope y'all continue to just blow off the PAMFers out there. I think you're a great group, I like you all and I'm happy you let me play with you!
Mean people suck!
Nice people swallow.
*gasp!*
Bob!!!
Holy carp, now somebody is impersonating Bob.
Just hiding this in here Arkie, cause I think it's time.
Swami, I'm glad you play with us, too!
Somebody notify the blog police! Bob's password has been stolen! LOL
Sheez, why is everybodys language going to heck?
Ahkie, I adore you, I do. But attacking people is fun! I love surprising people with blunt outbursts and the such! And ripping apart groups of friends? That's the icing baby!
Now tell me. How is that aahhhhhhdvahhhhk of yours?
I can't get past Bob's behavior. I think i blushed.
*snort* at Monsty.
What's with the Monsty appearance today? Jeez if all it took was attacking her in her blog I would have done that long ago!
Bob<---getting ornery.
Good for you, Ahkie. I think it's so much easier to have what you think right out. We're big girls; we can take it.
*feeling big after a big piece of blueberry cheesecake, not shared with Augie*
PAMF's suck. Nice people don't always swallow.
Negative attention is better than no attention at all - referring to PAMF.
Arkie is too cute. We love you regardless if your opinions - giggle.
I resemble paragraph 4.
smooches
Post a Comment