Would you rather:
1. be stuck beside somebody with horrible body odor on a crowded subway car for 10 stops OR against someone with an obvious erection on a long elevator ride?
2. find out your parents kidnapped you when you were a baby and raised you as their own OR find out you had a twin that died at birth that they never told you about?
3. find out now that you will die exactly on your 70th birthday OR never know?
4. have regular encounters with aliens and not have any proof OR have your best friend be invisible?

21 comments:
1. I am extremely sensitive to odors, so I would have to pick the possible ick factor of the person with the erection on the elevator.
2. I find these two choices to be equally unappealling, but I will go with being kidnapped.
3. I would prefer to know.
4. My best friend is invisible! LOL
1. erection on the elevator
2. twin at birth
3. never know
4. no proof of aliens
1. I would pick the bad odor person. I am pretty good at handling bad smells. If the elevator was so crowded that I was pressed up against somebody's erection that would be the least of my worries because I would be having full-blown claustrophobia willies big time!
On the other hand, if it was just the two of us in the elevator then that sounds like the bones of a hot new dream.
2. I have always suspected (based on no evidence) that I had a secret twin who died at birth, so I would like to find that out. I once read somewhere that many pregnancies start out as twins but one gets re-absorbed early on. I don't know if that is true or not, but evidently lots of people miss a phantom twin.
3. I have to die?
4. Bring on the aliens!
I'll take the stinky person, the dead twin, my 70th birthday and totally jump at the invisble friend idea. That would be cool!
Am I in the right place? Template changes confuse me. :)
1. I would pick the erection. I could maybe just pretend not to notice, but I would not be able to not notice BO. *gag*
2. Twin, definitely. I would be afraid of my parents if I found out they had kidnapped me.
3. I would like to know exactly when I'm going to die.
4. Most of my friends are invisible. I've never seen them in person. ;-)
. Body ordor, of course. Since I can't smell, I likely have been beside this person numerous times and never noticed.
2. The twin thing. After all, I have spent my life getting used to the fact that I am becoming my mother, and how could that be if she wasn't my mom?
3. 70th birthday. With my health problems, I would love to have a few guarantees.
4. Tough one. I don't want the aliens, just in case they turned out to be the ones that do the anal probe tests. So I guess it would have to be an invisible friend. Do you think that food would turn invisible right away after your friend ate, or would you be able to see it for a while?
How creepy is the erection guy? Is he happy to see me? Or is he on his way to seeing someone that makes him happier? Obviously the elevator is crowded, otherwise I wouldn't be up against him. I guess it doesn't matter because I can't take the smell of sour sweat.
So, I choose
1. elevator erection
2. my twin is dead,
3. never know (my relatives have lived well into their 80's and 90's - I'll take the gamble)
4. alien encounters
1. Erection. Odor makes me gag. I very rarely gag over an erection. *grin*
2. The twin at birth. It would explain many things to me. I would not be surprised if I found out I had a twin that died at birth. No joke.
3. Never know
4. In a sense, my best friend is invisible. I would prefer to have the encounters without proof and have my best friend be beside me and tangible.
I need more information, please.
1. This guy with the erection, is he cute, creepy, or Rulz-creepy?
2. Fraternal twin, identical twin, or conjoined twin? How wealthy are my birth parents?
3. Do I still get gifts and a party on my 70th?
4. Do I get to ride in the spaceship?
1. erection.
2. twin- I think my son was one and he ate his twin, just my gut feeling.
3. Not knowing.
4. invisible freind. I like to call him Bigfoot.
1. Probably erection guy. I have a loud mouth and would probably say something mean about the BO.
2. Twin. I have so many doubts about what really happened when my mom left, that I truly would not be surprised that my dad took me.
3. To know. I don't want to live to be old and fraigle, or to the point of someone else having to take care of me, so I would like to know and throw a big party.
4. Aliens.
1. The erection would be ok, as long as HD didn'assume I'd give him sex later.
2. Twin, I think. Yes, definitely.
3. Never know. Wait, ok, yes, I want to know.
4. Best friend invisible. Hell, some of my best friends are invisible.
1. Erection
2. My parents are liers? Who knew? Kidnapped would be adventurous, so I'll pick it. I could be on Desperate Housewives.
3. I'd be happy to make it to 70, so know.
4. Aliens, I need to see my bestest at least every year.
1. I'd definitely choose the erection. I cannot stand BO, especially a stranger's BO.
2. Hmmm, I already have a twin so I'll go with wanting to know that we were triplicates and one died. I just cannot imagine having parents who kidnapped me. That's just too terrible.
3. Tough one. I probably would not want to know. If I found out today that I'd die on my 70th b'day, I would probably spend the next 30 years fretting about it.
5. Another tough one. Are they friendly aliens? If not, then I wouldn't want to encounter them. If they are friendly aliens, then I'll choose them.
Nookie they are the kind of aliens that probe you. Sweetins the deal doesn't it?
Probing I can handle. It's the sucking the brains out through the ears that would require me to change my answer.
Or is that zombie's that do that?
1. Is the guy with the erection cute? Or is he the one who smells?
2. I don't like either, but I would have to go with kidnapped.
3. Never know. I think. Maybe.
4. Aren't my "box friends" invisible? Is that a bad thing?
*slurp*
Oops that wasn't enought to feed me! *grin*
I came here again and instantly my mind went to:
Choose me
Want me
Love me
Awww, Mr. McDreamy
1. Erection baby! I really hate BO.
2. Twin. I'm not that sentimental, so I'd be ok with that.
3. Know I'd die...and 70 is a good age. I'm convinced it's all downhill from there.
4. invisible friend.
Post a Comment