Monday, February 06, 2006

watch this space

I'm working on an entry, but I keep rambling, losing my place in my story, and forgetting something that I was going to say. As soon as I can get it done, I will post it.

Until then, let me leave you with this little bit of wisdom:
If your thong doesn't feel right, stop long enough to check it. You may have somehow put it on sideways. *grin*

20 comments:

Glowie said...

LOL! I've done that.

*waits for story*

arkie said...

*smooches* Glow-pop

~Nutz said...

Ummm... did you put your thong on sideways?

*tilts head*

*waits with total anticipation*

arkie said...

Let me clarify something - the post I am working on and the incident with the thong are two very separate occasions.

arkie said...

The thong incident is just one of those "I can't believe I walked around half a day with my panties like this" kind of moments.

Bravie said...

*checks thong* Oooops.

Sonya said...

Love the thong comment. LOL!

Schnookie said...

I'm still amazed that peeps wear thongs. LOL that some of you wear them sideways :-)

Nookie<---- thongless since forever

mm said...

Oh gosh, this reminds me of something my mother did with her thong, but I can't share it, it's way more embarrassing. Why the eff is she wearing thongs anyways? She's my mother for goodness sake!

*waits for Arkie's ramblings*

Aislinn Sirk said...

*tap, tap, tap*

~Nutz said...

Just how long do I have to stare at that space? *head tilt*

momma said...

Whew. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has done that.

Anonymous said...

I hope to have the post up tonight.

mtw said...

LOL! Thongs! I have no thongs, but I have some very nice boxer briefs. They make me feel all sexy!

We should have a "post your thong pic" day. :-) Who wants to start?

*hopes somebody falls for it*

Coco said...

I did that once. Unpleasant.

Zombs said...

I wear it on my head.

Zombs said...

I think Arkie is cataloging her figurines.

Jen said...

These underwear are riding up my ass so much, I feel like I'm wearing a thong. Ugh.

*looks at space*

Aislinn Sirk said...

This better be good.

arkie said...

Bob! It's coming from me! How good could it be?