Thursday, February 16, 2006

I think it's funny...

Ever have one of those moments, when you see or hear something that you think is absolutely hysterical, and you want to share it with someone? But then you try to think of who would think it's as funny as you do. And you're just not sure. Everyone else may think it's disgusting and gross, and that you must be some kind of no-class skank. Never had one of those moments? Hmph, must just be me, then.

I was in Spencer's, looking for some Happy Bunny stuff, and walked past the Bad Taste Bears display. I had bought one of the BTB's for Carey, I think for her birthday this past year, but I don't remember which one. Anyway, I saw this:



I wanted to buy it and send it to someone so very badly, but I just don't know who, other than myself, would actually think it's funny. Of course, if I had a certain someone's address from the other place, he would be getting this.

Edited to add the official website for Bad Taste Bears.

http://www.badtastebears.com/

23 comments:

HistoryDetective said...

Since I know you have my address, I'm guessing that you really want to send this to Rulz! You're so baaaaad!

arkie said...

*evil grin*

I think you are really starting to get to know me, HD!

Of course, I did think about buying it and sending it to you, but that was when the whole "don't-know-if-anyone-else-would-think-it's-funny" question hit me. But yes, I did want to send it to Rulz. Don't you think he would like it?

momma said...

Okay, it wouldn't be nearly as funny if I didn't know HD's obsession with sheep to add a bit of humor to it. And of course, Rulz's staunch anti-sex with animals and marriage thing only makes it more hysterical.

HistoryDetective said...

Grrrrr.... The delete was me. Blogger did a hiccup and posted me twice!

HistoryDetective said...

Rulz is not opposed to animal marriage, Momma. In fact, a couple of days after the last time that we discussed the right to marry Rulz posted a photo of his dogs dressed as a bride and groom. That Rulz, such a sensitive guy ... and such respect for the sanctity of marriage letting us know it's appropriate for a hound and a bitch (just not me).

I'm not certain he would have a problem with a bear and sheep going at it --- as long as they are opposite sex bear and sheep. After all, he has made it quite clear that he's not opposed to mixing the races. A bear cannot choose to be a bear, after all, nor can a sheep choose to be a sheep.

HistoryDetective said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mtw said...

Okay, he's not perfect by any means, but I like Rudy.

And arkie? I would think it's funny. Don't you DARE send it to me, though!

I often do or say things that only *I* could or would think is funny. I crack myself up sometimes even if no one else gets it. :-)

Bravie said...

*snort*

Lasann said...

I immediately thought it was hysterical, but only in the context of HD and his sheep. Then to know that you wanted to send it to Rulz, well I'm so laughing now. Unfortunately he probably wouldn't get the symbolism. Arkie, what if he thought it meant you want him????

arkie said...

Lasann, you just made me throw up. Eewwwww! *shudder* The thought of that makes me want to cross my legs forever!

arkie said...

BTW, don't think I haven't noticed that no one has said that I'm NOT a no-class skank.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Arkie, you are a truely disturbed individual.

arkie said...

Thank you for noticing, Bob. *grin*

Zombs said...

No not no class.

Zombs said...

Oops please know I was joking there! *points up*

Zombs said...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Where did the honey go?

arkie said...

*smooches* zombie


MTW? You're safe. I don't have your address, either. And there were other BTB's that I would send to you before I would send Ewan.

Sonya said...

This is great. I have never seen these.

Monstah said...

Why is the bear wearing boots?

~Nutz said...

*gigglepants*

OK! I have two ideas for this "gift":

1. We can use them as party favors for Carey & HD's worms up their asses ceremony.

or...

2. We can buy a bunch and hand them out to all who attend the great OT peep meet.

lights said...

*giggles* That happens to me all the time Arkie. You're not alone. You can share your giggles with me any time. I promise I'll laugh.

Zombs said...

*following drunk Lightsy around*

*frost heaves*

Schnookie said...

*SNORT* Even funnier to think of it being sent to RR.

I should order some of these and put them in my crapbaskets LOL.