Stuffed sheep: Not just for gay guys anymore!
*wipes tears*Arkie broke my heart!
GEORGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*snort*!
*SNORT*He's cuuuuuuuuuute!
Is that thing real?
*snort*and *snort* @ Jen
LOL. Who embroidered his name? *giggle*
LOL @ Jen
LOL!!!Be my Valentine...?
P.S. Just to be clear: Carey, that is not a REAL sheep.
LOL @ HD! That is too funny!
Happy V-day!
Happy Hump Day! How was your V-day?
Oh, HD is so funny I forgot to laugh. *grin*
I lvoe Georgie...can I stroke him and hug him?
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Stuffed sheep: Not just for gay guys anymore!
*wipes tears*
Arkie broke my heart!
GEORGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*snort*!
*SNORT*
He's cuuuuuuuuuute!
Is that thing real?
*snort*
and
*snort* @ Jen
LOL. Who embroidered his name? *giggle*
LOL @ Jen
LOL!!!
Be my Valentine...?
P.S. Just to be clear: Carey, that is not a REAL sheep.
LOL @ HD! That is too funny!
Happy V-day!
Happy Hump Day! How was your V-day?
Oh, HD is so funny I forgot to laugh. *grin*
I lvoe Georgie...can I stroke him and hug him?
Post a Comment