

I know this is childish, but sig pics, IMO, should not be copied over with just a name change, unless it's for a special occasion (like Syren did with the pink ribbons for breast cancer awareness). When I make one for someone, I try to make it personal and unique. Not some cookie cutter where you just plug in their name. The least he could have done was change the order of the pics, or use a different color and/or style for the font.

30 comments:
Who made it...where can I find over there?
{{{HUGS}}} Arkie.
Cygnus made it. I haven't used mine lately, but the imposter sig pic is in the baby thread that cq started.
*snort* I'm such a dumbass that after I read this, I went over there to see who had the other one! *slaps forehead and rolls eyes*
Sorry Arkie! That *is* in poor taste.
And to be fair, I think he did use a different font! *grin*
I agree! Unless you are making sigs for a Be the Amazing Racer game or something, where they will be that same, each sig should be unique and personalized! Pffft to him!
LOL @ MM!!!
Yeah, I would feel very self-conscious using a sig pic that so closely resembled somebody else's sig pic. The "sig," after all, stands for "signature."
Just based on the colors, I always have to look twice to tell Rulz and AB apart --- which is a little ironic. Different ideas, exact same personality.
*whistles and thinks about Sig Pics I made for Arkie and Wanda*
That is kind of odd. I agree.
I don't understand the whole cigpic, but they shouldn't of copied it. Isn't there any copy right rules in OT? LOL!
Quite odd, definitely. I agree with the others that when it's a game type pic or like Syren's breast cancer awareness, it's okay. But for the most part, not so much.
Maybe he forgot he made you one?
I guess you'll never use yours. I wouldn't. I do agree, sigpics should be different.
Unless you have a stick figure theme. Then that's ok.
Nookie <--- always sucking up to Bob.
Don't forget about the sig you made for AgStar and then just changed it to AgGirl, Bob. (but that's ok. really. it's not the reason I don't use that sig anymore. no, really.)(actually I think it's funny when you do it)
Right , there was that one too. I find the Ag! pretty amusing.
Ag!
*snicker*
Plus, I planned to stick some horns on Arkie's horses (not llamas) at some point so she would have 3 TOTALLY different sigs from me.
Bob <---not terribly creative.
Bob, my sig pic and Wanda's sig pics are clearly different as mine are horses, not llamas, and Wanda's has dogs.
So can we call you qwertypie?
Actually it is not her fault. I am sure she does not realize it.
Two sig pics that looks so much alike... Hmmm, how do we know that you're not the same person with two different identities?
Two sig pics that looks so much alike... Hmmm, how do we know that you're not the same person with two different identities?
Hey arkie!!! I think you should go post a response on OT to quertypie and use that siggie! Make sure to use a sigline that gives Cyggie ALL the credit! ...and don't forget to include a copyright date! *grin*
Pfft! TWO identities?? Nobody would do *that*, would they??
ACk! Thank you for clearing up the Loremaster Alec problem for me. I have been so out of it and didn't dare ask.
It is a little odd that Cyg would reuse the same pic. I understand that you would feel a little cheesed off.
Thank you for clearing up the Loremaster Alec problem for me.
I hear they have cremes for that now, Coco.
The least he could have done was to have used that other Hardy boy.
*smooch*
Tis weird.
Oh calm down, qwertypie. *ducks*
I don't know if she knew I already had that same sig pic, but Cygnus shouldn't have forgotten about it. I asked him if he still had the url address for it on January 8. (Yes, I looked it up.)
I posted today and used it, and added this tag line: Sigs by Cyg - never imitated, often duplicated.
HA! Love the tagline! Has anybody noticed yet?
*off to look on OT*
*snort*
Way to go Arkie!
Love your sig line comment, Arkie! Very funny. You think he'll get the point? Well, if he's not too busy making the SO forum a better place for all. *rolls eyes*
*grin*
*smooch* to our unique Arkie!
Well, the story behind the sig pic is, one night in the bar we were all talking about old shows we used to like, etc. Cyg mentioned that he always watched the Donny & Marie show. As a joke, I made a sig pic with D&M on it. Some time after that, we were talking about teen idols that we had crushes on, and I mentioned that I had a crush on Shaun Cassidy when I was a teenager. So, as payback for the Donny & Marie sig pic, Cyg makes this one.
I think I may tweak the template for the blog a little bit. Change the colors, or something.
I just now noticed this post. Check out my post on Clueless' thread. *smooch*
Puffy, I saw your post, and I saw his lame-o reply. What.Ev.Er. I'm tempted to start replying to her everytime she uses her copycat sig, using this sig pic.
Post a Comment