Saturday, February 04, 2006

Nutz tagged me

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:
1. Bookkeeper
2. Nurse's Aide
3. Laundry Aide
4. Billing Manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Old Yeller
2. Ever After
3. Die Hard
4. Pirates of the Caribbean

Four Places I have lived:
1. Austin, Arkansas
2. Cherokee Village, Arkansas
3. Sheridan, Arkansas
4. Franklin, Tennessee

Four Shows I love:
1. Charmed
2. Big Brother
3. Reba
4. Law & Order: SVU

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest: (I cannot think of any I detest, so I will just list highly-touted shows that I have never watched or just couldn't get into.
1. Lost
2. Nip/Tuck
3. CSI
4. ER

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
Sorry, no answer.

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Silver Dollar City, Missouri
That's it... I have never actually had a vacation anywhere else. I usually just go see my parents or stay home when I take vacation.

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Khaeng Phed
2. Lasagna
3. Shrimp Scampi
4. Chile Rellano

Four sites I visit daily:
1. RTVW
2. Blogger
3. Yahoo
4. bbwpersonalsplus

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. a Spa
2. the beach
3. in bed
4. getting a manicure/pedicure

And I'm tagging:
1. MTW
2. Zombie
3. Weltek
4. Coco

16 comments:

~Nutz said...

OMG! I forgot about Charmed!

If you come visit me, you can add to that vacation list. *grin*

Puffy said...

You gave me a good idea for "places I'd rather be."

Seana said...

Old Yeller? Really? That movie made me cry the first and only time I ever saw it.

Pirates of the Caribbean, now... Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. That's the stuff.

arkie said...

Seana, I cry every time I watch Old Yeller.

Johnny Depp... *swoon*

mm said...

Hey! You took my answer on a movie and a book title! (seriously, I have no idea how to choose four books that I love, without looking like an idiot!)

volsfan said...

I.HEART.REBA! Butt all queens do!

Bravie said...

I swear I was going to put Reba on my list but I didn't think anybody watched it. She is the worst actress ever. I swear I had that show on the list and took it off. LOL

Bravie said...

Oooops, I had it on my detest list, not my love list. *grin*

Zombs said...

Blah You tagged me! What if I tag someone and they have been tagged already?

Pressure!

mm said...

Hey! You changed your blog! Nice!

Coco said...

Old Yeller gave me my lifelong fear of rabid wolves. Thanks for the nightmare material.

*smoooooch*

momma said...

I loved Silver Dollar City! My ex step sister was hilarious when we were there. She was 13-14 at the time and had never been on a roller coaster. I was 25-26ish and had too much fun teasing her and making her go on rides.

Schnookie said...

Shrimp scampi *drooooooooooool*

Schnookie said...

Oh, and I've never seen Old Yeller and never will because if it makes everyone else cry, then it'll turn me into a blubbering fool LOL.

Nookie <---cried watching Bambi and the Lion King

Chrissy (woe) said...

Good lord, I cannot even get tagged anymore can I? ;-) I still love you all though! *smooches*

mm said...

Lasann tagged you, Woe.