Thank you to those of you who have voted for my tattoo. You can vote once per day per email address, and the voting runs through the week. The contest runs for a few weeks, so *crosses fingers that I make the cut* For those of you who haven't voted, why not? Jen posted a link to the voting site in one of her comments in the post below- thank you so much, Jen! I still can't get to that site unless I use your shortcut. Something on my computer must be blocking it from working correctly. Please be sure after you vote to then check your email and verify your vote. Please, please? *puppy dog eyes*
And in an abrupt change of subject, I want this cookbook:

I was at Hastings the other day with arkieboy, and saw this. I didn't buy it because it was $35, and I wanted to wait and see what I could get it for at Barnes & Noble - good thing, with my membership discount, it will cost me $25.16 if I order it online, and since it's over $25, free shipping!

5 comments:
I voted, I voted, I voted. *grin*
I forgot to vote until today.
*hangs head*
But I did vote today! And I will for the rest of the week too.
apparently I have to vote from home. it no worky no more at worky.
I'm not into cooking or reading about cooking but that guy looks cute.
I went to the site and found your tat, but didn't see where to vote.
I only just learned that a tattoo across the small of a woman's back is known as a "tramp stamp." The things I learn from sports talk radio.
*Cyg ducks the inevitable *whack*age
Post a Comment