*snort* Mine is PG-13 because of Zombie(x1) and Fuck(X3)<--only 3? *snort*
Uh, mine is rated G for General Audiences.Perhaps it's only looking at this week's entries?
Woohoo! I got an R rating, based on:pain (4x) pissed (3x) hell (2x) dead (1x) (I didn't realize those were bad words LOL.)
My other two blogs were rated G and NC-17.
Mine is worse than Carey's? *boggle*Mine is Rated RThis rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:pissed (7x) hurt (5x) ass (4x) death (2x) drugs (1x)
Even after today's post, I am still a G. It didn't like the word "bomb."
I'm sooooo gonna dirty up my blog now.
Ooooh. MM is a bad mofo. *snort*
Mine is G...with no bad words. :-)
Mine was G, but I added a suck and a crap to PG-it up.
I have no fucking idea how my blog rates.
Heh! Mine was rated PG-13 until my latest edit. Now, it's R.
mine is rated G, which just makes me lmao.
Swami: Today you are a PG13. It didn't like the word "puke."
I, too, am PG.
Rated R here. Maybe I should show someone smoking to warrant an NC-17.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
*snort* Mine is PG-13 because of Zombie(x1) and Fuck(X3)<--only 3? *snort*
Uh, mine is rated G for General Audiences.
Perhaps it's only looking at this week's entries?
Woohoo! I got an R rating, based on:
pain (4x) pissed (3x) hell (2x) dead (1x)
(I didn't realize those were bad words LOL.)
My other two blogs were rated G and NC-17.
Mine is worse than Carey's? *boggle*
Mine is Rated R
This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
pissed (7x) hurt (5x) ass (4x) death (2x) drugs (1x)
Even after today's post, I am still a G. It didn't like the word "bomb."
I'm sooooo gonna dirty up my blog now.
Ooooh. MM is a bad mofo. *snort*
Mine is G...with no bad words. :-)
Mine was G, but I added a suck and a crap to PG-it up.
I have no fucking idea how my blog rates.
Heh! Mine was rated PG-13 until my latest edit. Now, it's R.
mine is rated G, which just makes me lmao.
Swami: Today you are a PG13. It didn't like the word "puke."
I, too, am PG.
Rated R here. Maybe I should show someone smoking to warrant an NC-17.
Post a Comment