I think I voted. This time the site is going to send me an email. Last round I think it just thanked me for voting. I have such a bad short-term memory for things like this. Maybe I used a different email addie last time?
Yes, I did say #27 before, because I wuz confuzzled. Something in my firewall prevents me from seeing that site correctly - I don't see the contestant's numbers, I just see the statement that the number will be in this box. So, I assumed it was like last time. Since I was on page 28, and page one was not a entry, I thought I was on 27. When I got to work this morning, I checked and I was WRONG! Hell, *I* even voted for the wrong tat.
9 comments:
yay!!! that's very pretty, btw. going to vote.
Yes ma'am. I voted again. *smooch*
I think I voted. This time the site is going to send me an email. Last round I think it just thanked me for voting. I have such a bad short-term memory for things like this. Maybe I used a different email addie last time?
Did you change the number? Was it 86 last night? I could have sworn it said 27. *confused*
Dern I used the #27.
I'm assuming we have the rest of the week to vote? If so, I'll vote tomorrow for the right number.
Yes, I did say #27 before, because I wuz confuzzled. Something in my firewall prevents me from seeing that site correctly - I don't see the contestant's numbers, I just see the statement that the number will be in this box. So, I assumed it was like last time. Since I was on page 28, and page one was not a entry, I thought I was on 27. When I got to work this morning, I checked and I was WRONG! Hell, *I* even voted for the wrong tat.
I voted for #86. Better late than never. Good luck!
I voted on Monday. I've tried voting again, but it always tells me that I've used my vote already. I guess it's not once per day.
Good luck! *kicksmooch*
Thanks, everyone!
Post a Comment