Just stopped by to say "hi". I do *NOT* want that gif file.*smooch*
I always wondered where the phrase "rolling in the hay" came from. Now I know. This guy made it up.Your blog was gone to me for quite a while. Blogger is so strange these days.
There you are!*smooch*Hay is itchy for rolling.
It is here! I thought you banned me.
Ok the Title was definitely correct but you can't see it until it's too Late. Glad my customers weren't standing behind me *wink*
Hubba, hubba! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just stopped by to say "hi". I do *NOT* want that gif file.
*smooch*
I always wondered where the phrase "rolling in the hay" came from. Now I know. This guy made it up.
Your blog was gone to me for quite a while. Blogger is so strange these days.
There you are!
*smooch*
Hay is itchy for rolling.
It is here! I thought you banned me.
Ok the Title was definitely correct but you can't see it until it's too Late. Glad my customers weren't standing behind me *wink*
Hubba, hubba! :)
Post a Comment