A : You like to drink
B : You like people.
C : You are really silly.
D : You like to drink.
E: You are easy to fall in love with
F : You are dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You have very good personality and good looks.
I : You Are Great in bed.
J : People Adore yOU
K : You're wild and crazy.
L : Everyone loves you.
M : best kisser ever.
N: You like to drink.
O: awesome kisser.
P : You are popular with all types of people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : Easy to fall in love with.
S : F*&kin crazy.
T : Your loyal to those you love.
U : You really like to chill.
V : You are not judgemental.
W : You are very broad minded.
X : You never let people tell you what to do.
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for.
Z : Always ready

10 comments:
A: You like to drink
R: Easy to fall in love with
K: You're wild and crazy
I: You are Great in bed.
E: You are easy to fall in love with.
F: You are dead sexy
R: Easy to fall in love with
E: You are easy to fall in love with
D: You like to drink
A: You like to drink
T : You're loyal to those you love.
A : You like to drink.
B : You like people.
I : You Are Great in bed.
T : You're loyal to those you love.
H : You have very good personality and good looks.
A : You like to drink.
S : F*&kin crazy.
W : You are very broad minded.
A : You like to drink
M : best kisser ever.
I : You Are Great in bed.
Swami comes out much better than Martha does because I really don't like to drink that much. :)
All of those are more or less positive except 'Q' - you are a hypocrite. What names have a 'Q'?
E: You are easy to fall in love with
L: Everyone loves you
I: You are great in bed
S: F'n crazy
E: You are easy to fall in love with.
I sense a theme.
C: You are really silly
A: You like to drink
R: Easy to fall in love with
E: You are easy to fall in love with
Y: Bes GF anyone could ask for
M: best kisser ever
A: you like to drink
R: easy to fall in love with
K: you're wikd and crazy
I: you are great in bed
I never used to like being called "Marki", but I guess I won't complain. *grin*
Ok took me a minute to figure out how to do this.
M:Best kisser ever.
A:You like to drink.
R:Easy to fall in love with
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for.
Hmmm...pretty similiar to Mark. Wonder why?
Oooh I should do Zombs cause it has a Z.
Z : Always ready
O: awesome kisser.
M : best kisser ever.
B : You like people.
S : F*&kin crazy.
I'm good with this:
K: You're wild and crazy
I : You Are Great in bed.
M : best kisser ever.
A : You like to drink
L : Everyone loves you.
I : You Are Great in bed.
S : F*&kin crazy.
O : awesome kisser.
N : You like to drink.
N : You like to drink.
U : You really like to chill.
T : Your loyal to those you love.
Z : Always ready
Gee, looks like we're all a bunch of drunks in here! *grin*
Post a Comment