Tuesday, December 12, 2006

secret santa

Yay! The gift I sent was received, and well liked. I am so glad. I got someone I don't really know, but sort of admire, so I was a little anxious about what to get him/her. I didn't observe the $10 limit, but you know... it's not about how much or how little you spend. It's the thought you put into the gift, IMO. I think it's more important to take the time to think about what someone would like or would make them happy. So, based on the post on the Reveal thread, I was successful. And that makes me happy.

3 comments:

Bravie said...

Are you back? Are we allowed to post here? Are you trying to confuse me?

I saw the reveal and you did get the perfect gift for your recipient. *smooch* Very thoughtful.

Jen said...

Hmm. I guess I'll have to go check out the reveal thread and see if I can figure it out.

~Nutz said...

I saw that and just knew it had to be you! You did find the perfect gift for that person!

Was your blog broken in the last few days?