Thursday, December 14, 2006

Not work safe, either

*pout*

I've loaded a .gif file here before. And it worked. I don't know why this one keeps getting screwed up.


But it greatly amuses me. I'm easily amused.

FTR, blog wasn't messed up, I was. I had temporarily moved my blog while I debated on deleting it. I'm still not sure that I want to keep a public blog. Just been some stuff that's bothering me, and I have to decide if I can deal with it, or if I will just have a super meltdown.

Have I added enough filler that a person won't see the picture without scrolling down?

I hope so. I just wish the .gif file would work.









5 comments:

Seana said...

So this pic should be moving? How?

*tries to figure out what heavily muscled men with their boy bits in one hand and other hand upraised might be doing*

arkie said...

*snort*

I know, it's immature of me to be amused at a pic of naked men with the hand holding their boy bits moving, but *shrugs* that's me.

mm said...

Bwahahahaha!

*sits with Arkie being amused*

Swami said...

*raises fist in solidarity with the muscle-bound guys*

Hey! I know! Let's all call a touchdown!!!

Swami said...

Another way to deal with nervousness about being public would be to create a members-only private blog.

You have to log in before you can read anything. Of course I think any member can start a post so it's not quite the same as having your own place. I don't know how else to take care of the blurker problem without cutting off a bunch of people who really like you and want to know you.

*happy Arkie is back*