Saturday, December 02, 2006

couple of videos about BBWs

Lo-Rider Skinny - not safe for work.

Anthony Hamilton Sista Big Bones

May not be to everybody's taste, but I think it's good for me to see that a woman can be sexy and being large doesn't negate that.

8 comments:

Puffy said...

http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/7body.htm
Arkie, check here for some black and white photos of sexy full-figured women.

~Nutz said...

I've seen that lady in the 2nd video before. I think she's an actress.

I think she's beautiful!

arkie said...

Puffy, I've seen those photos before. I think Nimoy did an excellent job there.

Nutz, that's Mo'nique.

~Nutz said...

Oh! I knew I'd seen her.

Bravie said...

I need to reposition my washing machine. *grin*

I am not a fan of Mo'nique. But it has nothing to do with her size. But I admit that she looks great in that video.
*smooch*

mm said...

Oh, that was cute! I liked the beat too! The first one, (the skinny song?) was kinda strange, but I loved the second one. Thanks for sharing those!

Jen said...

I'll check these out later when I'm home. *smooch*

Jen said...

Uh. Why did that first link require me to register for "adult content"? It was no worse than most booty shakin' rap videos out there these days. I was expecting some hardcore nudity. LOL. Evs.

*sa-mooooooch*