Sunday, December 17, 2006

Coooooookieeeeeeee!

I got my other box of cookies in the exchange! Thanks, Coco! The gingerbread cookies are so good, and I am REALLY enjoying the Chocolate Mint Chews! Yum!

3 comments:

Puffy said...

*raises hand* Me, too! Me, too! Thanks to Arkie and Coco for my cookies.

The timing was perfect. They were delivered when I was on my vacation, but I returned to see two big boxes on my dining room table.

I considered them to be Hanukah gifts. *grin* I opened them right away and found COOKIES! We had no food in the house, so our food the first day home was COOKIES!

I assume the two adorable penguin tins were from Arkie. The return address said George. I love the holiday tins and the contents. Yum yum. First there were peanut butter cookies with snickers inside. I had never eaten those before and the inside was a surprise! I loved them. Then I had the coconut and cranberry cookies. We both ate quite a few.

I thank you and Mr. Puffy thanks you! *smooch*

Puffy said...

I've had 2 more snickers cookies today...I love 'em!

Coco said...

You got them! I was starting to wonder.

Glad you likey!